Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday

Hope you are all having a lovely Easter Sunday. Today we celebrate Jesus rising from the grave! And eat lots of chocolate :)

Video from Easter service at Church Online last year.


Today is also the day some friends are getting married, so I have scheduled this post and hope it works.

Here's what I wore today to spend the morning and afternoon at home with Cooper before getting ready for the wedding:
Top: Top: Jeanswest "Sarah" stripe tank in firecracker/coconut
Jeans: Also jeanswest!
Bracelets: the usual
Shoes: Asos 'flossy' flat sandals in tan

And tonight for the wedding I'll be wearing this.

As you can see I'm still undecided about what bag I'll be wearing! You can follow me on instagram @awayfromblue for some wedding pics tonight, and I'll upload a wedding outfit photo tomorrow.

Off to get ready now, have a fantastic Easter Sunday!

25 comments:

  1. hope you had a lovely day at the wedding! happy easter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did! Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  2. I like the blue bag!! You'll look great!

    http://thefashionexplorer.blogspot.com.es/

    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The dress would go with so many bags, it was hard to choose!

      Delete
  3. last bags are super cool

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Love the dress you're wearing to the wedding and can't wait to see which bag you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I went with the red studded clutch in the end

      Delete
  5. I love both outfits. They're very different but both fabulous. I want that striped red shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go with the turquoise bag. It exudes Spring and Easter with its color! :)

    Kim

    www.aprettythought.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you and your family, dear Mica!
    Have a wonderful time at the wedding..
    xoxo,
    - Irina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you had a happy Easter too!

      Delete
  8. Lovely dress! Can't wait to see which bag you went with!!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that video, thank you so much for sharing! Have a blessed Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you had a lovely Easter. It is an amazing video, I am glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  10. Thanks! Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter Mica! :)

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! Hope you had a very happy Easter :)

      Delete
  12. Glad you had a wonderful Easter Mica! ((HUG))
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like your bags!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...