Monday 4 June 2012

Butterfly Print Jersey Dress, Trench, Mulberry Bayswater Bag, Tan Accessories

Here's what I wore to work today:
JacketBarkins beige trench coat (similar here)
Necklace: gift from DH (similar here)
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design labradorite bracelets and untreated leather glass bead wrap bracelet
Dress: French Connection blue butterfly print jersey dress (similar here)
Belt: Asos skinny boyfriend belt (tied in a double loop knot using this tutorial by Kileen from Cute and Little)
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in Camel
BagMulberry Bayswater in Oak NVT leather


Close up of accessories:

In an effort to take pictures in the sunlight today, DH took these outfit photos for me in a car park this morning. Not very glamorous, but it did get good lighting. I just need to not stand in front of a car next time and you would never know ;)

The MyTheresa sale has just stared - up to 50% off and there are a few nice bags and accessories on sale :) I really like these shoes - they are so insanely awesome! I know I would never wear them though.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

21 comments:

  1. You look so lovely!!
    Have an amazing day gorgeous,xoxo
    www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coat! And your bag is gorgeous. Great outfit :)

    from L U A R

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely dress...i like the bold butterfly print...the blue hues looks great on you. The brown belt is just the right accessory. I like your matching shoes too. 50% is a good deal.

    Mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coat and dress!

    xoxo!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you tied up your belt. The dress print is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The print on your dress is really pretty! It looks so good on you.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute! Love this look. I want your bag

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color/print of your dress and the brown accessories are a nice touch. That bag is so pretty. Great outfit like always!

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress, I like the print!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really lovely dress! Print looks great and resembles some brand.. Pucci maybe? :) I'm not all that good with fashion labels! ^^

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love the bright and colorful print on that dress!
    Haha, and success in daylight photos, yay!

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes it's impossible to get good lighting for pics!! LOVE that shade of caramel brown - looks so nice against the blue!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty dress, love the trench and I want that bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog and ideas!

    do u want follow each other?

    xoxo

    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really lovely outfit you have on there. Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bag!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit! I love the combination of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice outfit, I Love your Belt and your clutch!

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...