Thursday 5 July 2012

Leather Jacket, Leopard Print Scarf, Polo Shirt, Black Skinnies, Chloe Paddington

Here's what I wore to work today:
JacketJeanswest black leather jacket (similar here)
ScarfAsos crinkle oversized leopard print scarf (similar here on sale)
Top: Gifted white logo polo shirt from my work
Jeans: Jay Jays black skinny jeans (similar here)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs patent mouse flats (similar here)
Bag: Chloe 2005 Grenat Paddington Bag (I'm selling this exact bag here)


Close up of accessories:
NecklaceChanel necklace from Reebonz (similar here)
Bracelets: the usual  plus Indigo Rose Design labradorite bracelets 

No picture without my jacket today. The polo shirt I'm wearing has a big logo I didn't want to share. We were given this shirt while on a project at work and as we had an event this afternoon to celebrate it's success I thought I'd wear it today. Added some colour with my red Chloe paddington bag - and it was also a nice touch of maroon to celebrate the state of origin win last night.


The jacket was last worn here, scarf here, and shoes here. This is the first time I've worn these jeans, polo shirt and bag on the blog.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

20 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, especially love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look today! Love the jacket, the bag and the shoes! I've also been meaning to tell you that it's nice to actually SEE you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous
    love the scarf :)
    Have a good day beautiful
    kiss from Brazil
    www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I am so impressed by the Marc mouse flats. I've wanted them for ages. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the color of your Paddington! You have the prettiest bags! Cool jacket sweetie! It looks great on you!

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. super super cute! love it! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mouse flats - those are so cute.

    I'm glad to see you showing your face! You are so pretty - it's always disconcerting to have your head chopped off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice outfit!!love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww those mouse flats...they are just too adorable. they need cat versions too haha. love the deep red colour of your bag too! <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cool edgy outfit, I love the leather+leopard print combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very cool & edgy look, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very simple but nice look of outfit! ,we like also your bracelet.........


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the jacket Mica! It's the perfect leather biker jacket! And that's a great leopard scarf! And I know what you mean about it being easier to photo with Cooper and the timer/remote vs asking the hubby to take pics!! LOL!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bag is sharp!!! LOL Even the lock is gorgeous. LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, I love this jacket! And now in desperate to know what the logo is!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the jacket too! You'll need to ask Ben what the logo is - he's bound to have a few similar shirts. None of them very exciting! :P

      Delete
  17. I just realized that you were selling the bag - and that it was sold.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm selling the paddington :) It's still available for sale though :)

      Delete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...