Friday 17 August 2012

Orange Crochet Detail Tee, Jeans, Balenciaga Tempete Day, Glitter Flats

Here's what I wore for casual Friday today:
Sunnies: Yellow sunglasses from the Ekka (similar here)
Top: Dotti orange crochet detail tee (similar here)
JeansSass and Bide "Frayed Misfits" (similar here)
ShoesNine West fascinate ballet flats in silver glitter
Bag: Balenciaga 2009 tempete GSH day (similar here)

Close up of accessories and bag:
NecklaceLovisa blue leaf long necklace (similar here)
Bracelets: the usual plus two beaded Sportsgirl Butterfly Foundation bracelets, two old bead bracelets I don't remember where they are from, and orange resin bangle from the Ekka


I picked up this beautiful orange bangle at the Ekka, but I didn't get the name of the stall I got it from, so not sure if they have an online site too sorry!

If you're in Sydney you should check out the Reebonz sale tomorrow - one of their biggest offline handbag and accessory sales! Details are here.


The jeans were last worn here, shoes here, and bag here. It's the first time I've worn this top on the blog.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

15 comments:

  1. Super cute photos! You have an adorable smile :)

    High-Stitched Voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and so chic! I love the little details of the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mica, i always love the arm candy on your arm! it's a great punch of color. cute top. crochet and lace are always very charming. have a great weekend girl and thanks so much for your lovely compliments on my post today. they made me SMILE!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim :) Your posts always make me smile :)

      Delete
  4. Cute colours! :) That top is really lovely.

    Have a great weekend!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the orange bangle. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always just LOVE your accessories! No exception with this outfit, the necklace, flats, and arm candy definitely stepped up the look :)

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty look dear!
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA, on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the color of that necklace. It compliments that top really well. You look great sweetie! Hope u have a nice weekend!

    xxTheresa

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete
  9. That a great outfit, you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your balenciaga bag xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    Win $300 to spend on Boticca on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...