Thursday 13 September 2012

Jersey Dress, DinoDirect Jacket, Flats, Balenciaga Part Time

Here's what I wore to work today:
Jacket: Apricot half sleeve belted jacket C/O DinoDirect
DressFrench Connection star dancing jersey dress in red rust/almond (similar here)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs Two Tone Logo Plaque Flats in blush and black (similar here)
Bag: Balenciaga 2010 black Part Time with GSH (similar here)

Close up of accessories and bag:
Necklacegift from DH (similar here)
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design waxed leather cream howlite beaded wrap bracelet  


Alice from DinoDirect contacted me to some time ago offer me a voucher to spend on clothes on the website, and I picked this jacket as I thought it would be perfect for spring. It was a little windy this evening taking photos so it was tricky to get a good one of the jacket as it kept catching in the wind. The only non-windy one picture when I'd taken the jacket off, and then Cooper decided to stand right in front of me, hehe!  Just had to share that one.

I like that I can share these kinds of silly photos with you all. I'm not doing a massive full scale photoshoot production for every blog post, I'm just taking a picture of what I wear every day hoping to get some feedback and suggestions for my next outfit :) Thank you all for reading.


Don't forget to check out my facebook Reebonz goodie bag giveaway! It ends on Friday.


The dress was last worn here, shoes here and bag here. This is the first time I've worn this jacket I received courtesy of Alice at Dino Direct.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

20 comments:

  1. Pretty dress and great choice on that jacket! I love it! Love the bag too and how funny is little Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous look! Pretty outfit!

    XO, Imke

    -PS: I'm hosting a give-away on my blog, and there are 10 DinoDirect dresses to win! It closes tomorrow, so hurry and go take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the drape of that jacket! Seems like a great layering piece! :) You look great Mica!

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your dress, it's cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring and classy blog, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mica, I'm a new follower and find the style of your outfit photos more natural and not "silly" at all! :) While the modelling/photo shoot style blogs are cool, it's refreshing to see a single shot of each part of the outfit.

    Anyways, I really like how you matched the cream bracelets with the jacket, the colour of the MBMJ shoes blend well and I love the Balenciaga in black which would probably go with anything!

    http://living-sunny.blogspot.com (it's only a fraction fashion though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Summer! :) Off to check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  7. I am in love wiht the burgundy and maroon colors right now so I absolutely love the dress and that jacket! :D

    Wish & Wear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these outfits--you look amazing!!

    -Lauren
    adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is so cute! I absolutely love your dress.

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete
  10. You Balenciaga bag is soooo beautiful!

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cooper is a trip! i love that dress. looks great on you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like these colors, specially that jacket - what a trendy way to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...