Tuesday 18 September 2012

Zara Jacket, Valleygirl Ruffle Detail Dress, Chloe Marcie, Reebonz Umbrella

Here's what I wore to work today:
JacketZara frayed basket weave cardigan in blue
Dress: Valleygirl ruffle top navy and black dress
ShoesNew Look metallic flats 
BagChloe Marcie hobo bag in Nut
Umbrella: C/O Reebonz

Close up of accessories and bag:
NecklaceHouse of Harlow gold mini key pendant necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design black leather Swarovski beaded wrap bracelet


It was raining a bit this morning so I had the chance to use my new Reebonz umbrella. I got it as a gift with my last online purchase.

Not sure about the gold shoes with this outfit though, what do you think? They seemed like a good idea last night but wished I'd worn black shoes today.

The jacket was last worn here, dress here, shoes here and bag here.

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

12 comments:

  1. You have so many cool bags! love this one too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great umbrella and very useful! Lovely ruffled dress Mica. Gold doesn't look bad, but I agree I prefer black with it. Have a great day!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice umbrella!

    I like the gold shoes - they echo the lighter edges of the tweedy jacket (which I love!) and keep the outfit overall from feeling too heavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a good tip - I didn't think of it like that, thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Your jacket is really cute :)


    I would really appreciate if you checked & followed if you liked my photography blog I've made just recently! <3
    http://ievishhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, such a chic outfit Mica! Love that Zara jacket and the deep purple top.
    Hmmm, the gold shoes are okay, but I think I'll agree and say black would've gone with the darker tone better. But still, I like this outfit!

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that Zara jacket on you! And I totally think the gold shoes work. I like the contrast actually! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this jacket and the shoes don't look gold in the pic, so from here they definitely look fine! :)
    http://living-sunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look today! I don't think the gold shoes look bad at all! I love the jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments - and great tips about the shoes! Seems black or gold both would have looked okay :)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...