Thursday 25 October 2012

Poppywinkle Blouse, Jeanswest Pencil Skirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag and Shoes

Here's what I wore to work today:
SunniesDior oversized sunglasses in black
Bracelets: the usual plus enamel coated Marc By Marc Jacobs Katie bracelet in pink and Marc by Marc Jacobs enamel turnlock stripey hinge bracelet in black and white
Top: Agnes Lacie Blouse C/O Poppywinkle
SkirtJeanswest black ponte pencil skirt
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque Flats in Two Tone blush and black
BagMarc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo in blush pink with silver hardware

Close up of accessories and bag:


This top has such nice embroidery on it I felt bad hiding some of it under the pencil skirt, but it works so well that way for the office! It got lots of compliments today as well. Thought my pink accessories were a nice touch with the black and white.

The top was provided to me by the new Brisbane based brand Poppywinkle. Isn't it beautiful? I was generously allowed to choose some items from their current (and future!) collections for free. Looking forward to sharing more of the pieces in future posts. There is something special coming up for my readers soon as well :)

Matches Fashion have revamped their website for Aussies so that customs fees and taxes are now included in the prices, and for a limited time they have free shipping to Australia with code "AUSFREE". Enjoy :)

The sunglasses were last worn here, skirt here, shoes here and bag here. It's the first time I've worn this top.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

19 comments:

  1. it was :) Love your work outfit!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mica, you look so cute! That top is exquisite. Love the collar and the details in it. That was awesome of them!!! Your outfit is so pulled together that it looks like a matching top and skirt! I see why you received so many compliments. Good for you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great collection of skirts sweetie and I always like seeing the way you mix and match your different looks in a way that always looks so pretty and feminine! You look lovely!

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. great color of the pink bag! love mj <3
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    have a nice rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Love your lace blouse:) Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you check my blog and maybe follow me back:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so cute mica - you look gorgeous :) And the backdrop really tugs at my memories of Australia and makes me want to return even more badly...

    ♥ Thankfifi
    Thanks so much for your comment today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should come back! It's a beautiful country :)

      Delete
  7. thanks for checking mica ;) i'll go check out sydney's zombie walk if i can!

    love your blush hillier, such a good shape (i have that in black) and i really like the colour of this one

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can make it! The Brisbane one was great :)

      Delete
  8. I love this chic and classy look! The shirt is great! Love the pops of pink---very girly and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mica

    Nice to have found your blog online. Like your style and hope we have a chance to work together some day. pop over to Rock Indigo if you like :)

    www.rockindigo.com.au

    xoxo Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pauline! Feel free to email me any time :)

      Delete
  10. the pencil skirt looks perfect, and i love the detailing on the blouse.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bag is the perfect shade of pink! I love it!

    Kim

    A Pretty Thought

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great outfit for work - I love the detailing on the blouse, looks gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm following you now on GFC #243 :)! I love your pink marc jacobs bag:)))!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...