Saturday 24 November 2012

Blue and Pink: Denim Shorts, Stripe Top, Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag, Rebecca Minkoff Sandals

Here's what I wore to have a relaxing Saturday and spend some time with my friend and Cooper today:
Sunnies: Pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
Necklace: Sterling silver monogram necklace C/O MyNameNecklace.com.au
Bracelets: the usual plus enamel coated Marc By Marc Jacobs Katie bracelet in pink
Top: Cotton On round neck zebra stripe top
ShortsJeanswest denim cuff shorts
ShoesRebecca Minkoff 'Beach Babe' strappy sandals in electric pink
BagMarc by Marc Jacobs 'Classic Q - Karlie' Crossbody Flap Bag in blossom pink with silver hardware (Reebonz Australia competition prize)

Close up of accessories and bag:

Nice casual outfit today! It was warm but overcast today, so took advantage of the good weather by going out for a walk and getting lunch with my friend and Cooper. he's giving a big yawn in the photo, he was really tired out after our walk! Decided to wear my new Marc by Marc Jacobs bag as I didn't have to carry much. Still so happy that I won it! It's a really good size for weekends and you can take the strap off to wear it as a clutch too.

Wearing another new to me item today as well - this beautiful silver monogram necklace that Niki from MyNameNecklace.com.au kindly sent me. I've seen a few people around wearing monogram necklaces so it is nice to have one of my own. Really liked the pretty packaging it came in too.


Hope you have had a lovely Saturday :)

The sunnies were last worn here, shorts here and sandals here. It's the first time I've worn this top on the blog, and the first time I've worn the bag as I just received it yesterday.

Shop similar:



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

17 comments:

  1. Great prize and I love the color! It looks great with the top and sandals! I love your new necklace too! How cute is Cooper!?! Enjoy what's left of your Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit! your dog is the cutest, so fluffy <3

    Love,
    Lali
    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace! And your dog is adorable :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that bag!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top! And how cute is Cooper? LMAO!! What a character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bracelet! And wow, it's summer in Australia..wish I could have summer too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pup is just so cute :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your chain bracelet and that necklace is gorgeous... but most of all I love cooper, he looks so happy yawning away there

    ♥ Thankfifi

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice legs....i love how simple the sandals are and the color is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute outfit, I'm a huge fan of (touches of) hot pink! cute personalised necklace as well :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit and your dog is adorable!!! xx

    Oh and don't forget to enter my 400 followers giveaway if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love cooper! precious outfit and i love your necklace! that is so awesome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...