Wednesday 7 November 2012

Kmart Tee, Asos Blue Lace Pencil Skirt, Tan Accessories, Marc by Marc Jacobs Flats, Mulberry Bayswater Bag

Here's what I wore to work today:
Sunnies: Orange sunglasses from Paddy's Market in Sydney
NecklaceHouse of Harlow gold gold mini key pendant necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus two beaded Sportsgirl Butterfly Foundation bracelets, two old blue bead bracelets, old blue wooden bead bracelet and Indigo Rose Design waxed leather cream howlite beaded wrap bracelet
TopKmart plain brown tee
BeltAsos (came with this cross front dress)
Skirt: Asos blue textured lace pencil skirt
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in Camel
BagMulberry Bayswater in Oak NVT leather

Close up of accessories and bag and a cute Cooper:

Not too pleased with how this outfit turned out today. I usually plan my outfits in the evening, and last night picked the tee and skirt as a good combination. When I put it on this morning I thought it needed a belt, so changed my bag and shoes to match the belt I picked. A little too much brown for my liking though. What do you think?


Lots of sales going on today! 40% off at Nordstrom and up to 70% off at shopbop.

Don't forget to enter my Poppywinkle giveaway, 3 days left.


The sunnies were last worn here, skirt here, shoes here and bag here. It's the first time I've worn the tee.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

15 comments:

  1. I can't keep up anyway - one minute you are SUPPOSED to match your bag/shoes/belt the next they are supposed to clash. I don't know!

    ladybear.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit :) I'm so in love with that skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that pencil skirt - so fab! And your little dog is too cute :)
    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, it's not too much brown! you did a great job styling it! that tee and your accessories go perfectly with it. superb job Mica!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great skirt! and I think the brown belt is perfect

    ♥ Thankfifi
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my post :)

    p.s. hello cooper!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the brown accessories together - very cute! And that skirt is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! Not too much brown. Love your Bays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see you wearing a pencil skirt makes me want to run out and buy one! ;) This lace one is one of my faves that you wear! Pretty and feminine like always sweetie!

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wearing my favorite skirt:) I think it is the perfect amount of brown and the best of it is the different shades of it.

    xoxo, Teodora
    Teodora's Lookbook

    P.S. Heading off to nordstrom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I really love your printed ASOS skirt. I've always thought pencil skirts were a bit plain but this lovely print definitely changes things! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous skirt Mica and that Mulberry is to die for! It's the perfect classic bag and it's been on my wish list forever.

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get one, they are really classic bags! :)

      Delete
  12. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...