Wednesday 16 January 2013

French Connection Printed Dress, Marc Jacobs Fran Bag | Jeanswest Stripe Tee and Shorts, Balenciaga Sorbet City

Here's what I wore to work on Tuesday:
Bracelets: the usual plus two metal and fabric Indigo Rose Design bracelets and gifted Ferragamo double wrap bracelet
DressFrench Connection 'Fast Rhonda' dress in black/caramel
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in camel
BagMarc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown from Reebonz

Close up of accessories and bag:

Was very overcast, so rather dark photos. The temperature dipped a bit too which was a welcome change. Wasn't cold enough to need a cardi though, so just kept it simple with the dress and basic accessories. The shoes, dress and bag don't all really go together but I love this bag so much I keep wearing it with everything :)

The dress was last worn here, shoes here and bag here.


Shop similar:




Here's what I wore today on my day off:
Sunnies: pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
Necklacegift from DH, Chanel necklace from Reebonz (closeup pic of the layering here)
Bracelets: the usual plus Lovisa 'Collette by Collette Dinnigan' twisted bow charm bracelet in silverheart charm bracelet in silver, gifted Balenciaga classic pearly grey double tour bracelet
TeeJeanswest Ruth striped tee in neon pink and grey
ShortsJeanswest denim cuff shorts
ShoesRebecca Minkoff 'Beach Babe' strappy sandals in electric pink
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet

Close up of accessories and bag:

Nice casual outfit for my day off today. Had a lot to do, thankfully managed to fit it all in. Wish I had taken the time to check the background of the photo though, big bin right behind me! haha. Lots of pink to keep me in a cheerful mood as I rushed about getting everything done.

The sunnies were last worn here, top here, shorts here, sandals here and bag here.


Shop similar:



Don't forget to check out my international giveaway - you could win your own customised personal planner!

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

34 comments:

  1. Nice, very fresh!

    Check out my blog:
    http://myprsnlxperience.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accessories!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on our gazette...
    Check out our latest post - People's Choice Awards 2013: Best Dressed
    Lots of Love
    Chic Factor Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the video where you open the Reebonz package containing this bag. My jaw dropped, it's such a beauty! I love the aubergine color :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink stripes and sandals Mica! So cute! Great dress and I love the bag you're wearing with it. It's dark and gloomy here too.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your day off outfit, especially the doggy accessory hehe :) Your Balenciaga bag is such a stunning colour, and I love that you paired it with some pink sandals and pink stripey shirt to match!
    Bemsy x
    http://redheadtalkin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Your day off outfit looks comfy, and I love those strappy sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first outfit, and your pink bag at the second outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me dream of summer (it's snowing here).
    Greetings from Belgium :)
    ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your first look!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes I forget what side of the equator people are on until I see their blog posts during the heights of winter or summer, hehe. I'll be content to be jealous that you can expose skin in your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's okay, I'll be content to be jealous of your snow! haha!

      Delete
  11. I love your Tues work outfit--I know I've said before but I always love you in prints--you wear them so well! I love those shoes too! Great casual look too--love that your sandals match your shirt and bag. You've got an amazing collection of bags too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I do have a bit of a bag habit!

      Delete
  12. I like your bag!

    http://www.thestunninglook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute on both accounts - love your pink bag!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it, it's gorgeous.

    http://fashioniswhatineed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the black bag :)

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love that office outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you seriously have the best work clothes. they're such nice shapes and interesting patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great dress! Very rad outfit.
    x Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the chic style you always wear for work and your casual-cool looks for days off. Haha, the matching pink bag and sandals are so cute!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute dress in the first look. And I totally love both the bags! :)
    Stop by my blog too when you find time dear!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  21. Chic and casual. :)
    You have the best handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love that first dress!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your outfits are amazing darling! I also really love the new layout of your blog - it's so clean and fresh. :) Wonderful work!


    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Had been wanting to give it a little makeover for a while :)

      Delete
  24. gorgeous bag!
    i love the colours in your outfit,they all blend well
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. great dress: check
    great back: check
    great shoes: check
    = marvelous outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...