Saturday 17 August 2013

Grey Tee, Jeans and a Mulberry Bag for Casual Friday and the Weekend

Here's what I wore to work for Casual Friday:

Casual friday grey pink stripe tee jeans converse Alexander McQueen scarf leather jacket

Away From Blue Mulberry Foggy Grey Alexa Bag

JacketWittner Santa Fe cobalt blue leather jacket
ScarfAlexander McQueen pink pashmina in skull and floral print
Top: Jeanswest 'Ruth' striped tee in neon pink and grey
JeansSass and Bide strayed misfits skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus enamel coated Marc By Marc Jacobs Katie bracelet
BagMulberry regular size Alexa bag in foggy grey


Just a casual outfit for Casual Friday at work. Was actually cold enough in the morning to need a scarf as well as a leather jacket, not very nice to wake up to after the warmer weather for the past few days, haha. Went with pink as it matched the tee nicely and pink always looks great with this blue jacket :)

Have had another wardrobe clearout and listed a few things on ebay, including a couple of my handbags. Feel free to check it out, everything starts at 99 cents. Even the bags ;)


Last worn: blue leather jacket, pink skull scarf, neon pink stripe tee, Sass and Bide jeans, Converse, Mulberry Alexa bag.




Here's what I wore today:

Away From blue grey tee skinny jeans keep calm eat cookies

Away From Blue Mulberry Leopard Suede Lily silver and Hermes bracelet stack

Necklacecustom Cooper charm by Silhoupette
Top: gifted JayJays Cookie Monster "Keep calm and eat cookies" grey tee
Jeans: Sass & Bide Jekyll and Hyde zippora jeans (new purchase)
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs suede flats in red
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes Kelly Double tour bracelet in rubis
BagMulberry Lily in maroon metallic suede leopard


Jeans and a tee again for Saturday today. Ran some errands in the morning, and walked Cooper in the afternoon. Wanted to wear my new jeans :) Saw and admired these jeans on the Sass and Bide instagram months ago, and was pleasantly surprised when I checked the site Wednesday and saw they were on sale! Bought them right away without hesitating of course. So happy to have them arrive on Friday after just buying them 2 days before.

Decided to wear my Mulberry Lily bag again, as I haven't worn it in a while. Wasn't sure if it was too much suede with the shoes and bag together though, what do you think?


Last worn: Cookie Monster teered suede flats, Mulberry metallic leopard print Lily. First time I've worn the skinnies as they are a recent purchase.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

30 comments:

  1. The pink with the blue leather jacket is so pretty!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink and blue outfit. What a great casual friday ensemble. Hope you're having a fun weekend. XO.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new jeans are ridiculously cute! What a great buy! I really reckon suede is great for alot of the seasons! Maybe not in the middle of the summer but other than that you can pretty much rock it anytime! The suede Mulberyy bag is adorable!
    Ps never knew you had an eBay shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so pleased I got them, at $200 off it was too good to resist, haha. The ebay account is just a little one I use now and then trying to clear more space :P

      Delete
  4. ooooh, those "hashtag" jeans are super fun, haha! I am too scared to buy a pair of printes jeans, as I always feel like i can't style them. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my first pair of printed jeans was a leopard print pair, kinda jumped right into the deep end there, haha. If you can find an affordable pair to start with that's a good way to go :)

      Delete
  5. Great outfit, I love the blue jacket!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the blue leather jacket and red mulberry bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new Sass&Bide jeans x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the electric blue! Question: why is it not a good idea to buy puppies from pet shops? I try to do as much as I can to protest anything that involves animal cruelty


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! Puppies in pet stores come from puppy farms. By supporting pet stores that sell puppies, it supports an industry that condemns dogs to live in a cage and breed for their entire lives. No toys, freedom or running :( It's really sad. You can read more about it here: http://www.oscarslaw.org/
      Either adopt, or buy from a registered breeder where you get to see the family of the puppy and that it's been raised in a loving home.

      Delete
  9. Super cute looks! Your hair seems to be getting longer btw!! :):)

    xx

    Olivia.

    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to grow it. Which of course I will regret soon as summer rolls round, but hopefully this year I won't cut it off in an attempt to keep cool, haha!

      Delete
  10. I am all eyes for that Mulberry Lilly bag! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the loooks are amazing, i really love both looks!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the deep red of the Mulberry bag! And that t-shirt is super adorable and cute.

    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cobalt blue & pink looks great together. And I love your eat cookies tee - totally my motto!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlfie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have an amazing bag collection and that cookie monster tee is super cute!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I feel you on the waking up to colder weather. It's always unnerving at first. But I totally love the electric blue jacket with the pretty pink! And that top made me smile--I could definitely use some cookies now haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yes, everyday is brighter when you can have a cookie! :D

      Delete
  16. Ahh I forgot to check out the sale! *bangs head against wall* I always do that! Oh well, until next time!

    Have a great week,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice casual outfits. I really like mulberry bags, can sprouce up any casual cool outfit. My alexa makes my jeans and comic book tee look like really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha I love that keep calm and eat cookies tee - so cute! xx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those sass and bide jeans - looking gorgeous in those! Good on you for doing another wardrobe cull, I've been doing a little of the same lately. Always feels good to put that money towards your cc or something you've been wanting for ages :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yep it's a win win! More space in wardrobe and more cash for new purchases! :)

      Delete
  20. You know I adore that Cookie Monster tshirt and I love those jeans Mica. The 1st outfit is cute too. HAHA I cleaned out my closet too and have been selling things on eBay. It's nice to get spare change for new stuff.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Better a few dollars for something than to have it not giving you any value and taking up wardrobe space! :)


      Delete
  21. Love the blue leather jacket and those awesome printed jeans in your look from today! So cute!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you all for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha! The second outfit is awesome!! Cookies and star print whoott!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...