Tuesday 3 December 2013

FCUK Printed Dress, Acne Pistol Boots, MbMJ Fran | Leona Edmiston, Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag

Here's what I wore to work on Monday:
what to wear with an orange print dress belted pistol boots mbmj fran

marc by marc jacobs carrob brown fran bag
Sunnies: Orange sunglasses from Paddy's Market in Sydney
NecklaceRoie Designs pearl and antique gold long necklace
DressFrench Connection 'Woodblock wonder' panache dress in white/geranium rose
Belt: Forever New 'White Croc' skinny belt
ShoesAcne pistol boots in "skin"
Bracelets: the usual
BagMarc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown


Nice bright dress to kick off the week! I really wanted to wear this dress, and decided to pair it with the boots as it was a little chilly in the morning. Plus, as I mentioned to my colleague who complimented my boots, there are only a rare few days in a year I can wear bare legs and boots at the same time, so I best take advantage of them, haha!

Linking up with Style Sessions, What I Wore Wednesday, Trend Spin Linkup, Spotlight Weekly Linkup today.


Last worn: orange sunglassesFrench Connection orange print dress, white skinny belt, Acne Pistol boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs Fran bag.



Here's what I wore to work today:
Away From Blue Aussie Bloger Leona Edmiston Fern Print dress RM MAM

AwayFromTheBlue Rebecca Minkoff soft grey morning after mini MAM bag
Sunglasses: pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
Necklacecustom Cooper charm by Silhoupette
Dress: Leona Edmiston Jemima fern print dress
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs studded mouse flats in grey
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes pink clic clac
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey


Another simple printed dress outfit today! I had a day full of back to back meetings from so knew I would be rushing around, wanted to be comfortable as I did so. Funny that the last time I wore this dress, it was because I had a big day of meetings too! Found my clic clac again recently, so wore it today as it pairs nicely with the pink in the dress.


Last worn: pink leopard sunglasses, Leona Edmiston dress, studded mouse flats, Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

47 comments:

  1. I love your flats! :)

    http://www.awomansaffair.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/awomansaffair


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dress!

    www.lcnoir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fern print on the dress is really different...I like it!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous about your outfits, it's freezing here!

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur first dress!! very very pretty :)
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You attention to detail Mica - love that your sunnies match your outfits too. Whenever I have a day of lots of meetings, I always tend to wear a comfy dress too. Both of these dresses are adorable!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I have a few bright pairs so I try pick the ones that compliment my outfit :)

      Delete
  7. I love FCUK (just attended an event there) and your printed dress is perfection. Especially love it paired with the booties. Aw, and your dog... love when mine makes an appearance in my outfit photos!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so good at the "arm parties!" Love your light dresses (she said, layered in wool).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes I notice you are wearing more winter layers, as I'm shedding them for summer!

      Delete
  9. i love the dresses and the flats! so cute <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously in love with your french connection dress! it looks amazing with the tan booties.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  11. That orange dress is too cute. I really like the pattern on it ;)


    YURI
    My Current Post: Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume Review

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both looks! Work appropriate and super stylish. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both looks! The acne pistol boots are such a classic :)

    Mili from Call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  14. mica, i love that orange & white dress! it reminds me of dreamsicle! so pretty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your printed dress from French Connection! You look beautiful!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love starting the week wuth a pop! Great choice of dress!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the print of the first dress!

    x karen
    the chic & damned

    ReplyDelete
  18. the brush stroke dress is still a fave... and you do have such a great printed dress collection!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun print for daywear! Love the vibrant color, espesh in the dead of winter, you look FAB!

    Thank you for the blog visit love! Would love to get your thoughts on my latest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. love!! so fresh and summery ;) did i mention you inspired me to hunt for a pair of pistols? still haven't found them in my size.. they keep selling out!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain! I want another colour...but I'm holding out for a sale and my size is always sold out!

      Delete
  21. Beautiful prints. You have me day dreaming of balmy summer days! Aren't those Pistol boots just fantastic! I love my pair. The hue of yours are perfect for summer. Have a great day.

    x Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think the pattern of your first dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm in love with your bag and I like how you paired the boots with the dress. Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. That FCUK dress just looks so good on you, and great pairing with the boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love the print of the FCUK dress! so fun and it's perfect with the boots!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful dresses!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. very cool dress I really like the black one!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello my fellow marc by marc Jacobs mouse flat owner! Love that you started off the week with a bright dress. It sure does make a difference. I love the print of both dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I think of your and your metallic silver ones often. I think they are next on my wish list....

      Delete
  29. Love your MJ bag & Acne boots :)

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I was just wondering, how do you like the Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB? I was debating whether or not I should go for that one when the Darcy satchel sold out but I wasn't sure. Does it fit everything nicely? Does it keep it's shape too? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, you should get the MAB! I really like mine, lots of different ways to wear/carry it. It does soften and lose some of it's structure though, it gets to be quite a floppy bag.

      Delete
  31. Gotta love FCUK!
    They do such lovely dresses =)

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous stylings! It's freezing cold here!!! I am envious of the fact you can wear such lovely warm weather pieces right now! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I can't stop staring at those flats in the second outfit! Are those spikes? ;)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh man, loving that gorgeous neutral but stunning RM bag!

    xx
    Here&Now

    Enter my current giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you all for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...