Tuesday 22 April 2014

Black, White and Grey With Bright Balenciaga Bags - Maxi Dress, Tee and Pencil Skirt

Here's what I wore for Easter Monday:
Third Trimester 34 week pregnant easy black white maxi dress bright yellow clutch

balenciaga mangue mango yellow envelope clutch gold hardware
SunglassesRayban new Wayfarers
Necklacecustom Cooper charm by Silhoupette
DressPearl black and white jersey maxi dress
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual plus gifted gold bangle set
BagBalenciaga envelope clutch in 2012 mangue with giant 12 RGGH


We had a birthday/Easter lunch at the in-laws on Monday. A maxi dress seemed like a nice choice, especially with the heat! Thought that the bright clutch was a nice addition to balance out the black and white of the dress.
I have some more colourful maxi dresses that I could have worn, but not all of my non-maternity maxi dresses fit in the third trimester. Part of the reason why I bought another one on Saturday ;)


Last worn: Ray-Ban Wayfarers, printed maxi dress, Havaianas, Balenciaga envelope clutch.



Here's what I wore to work today:
away from blue pregnant australian blogger third trimester workwear business casual

balenciaga pink sorbet city bag worn on arm
Necklace: old pink beaded necklace
Top: Kmart light grey round neck tee
SkirtAsos graphic print pencil skirt - on sale! (maternity version here)
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs studded mouse flats in grey
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


Back to work today! A short 3 day working week due to the public holidays. A lot of people took the 3 days off to make a long Easter break, but hubby and I are saving our leave for baby's arrival. Just a simple pencil skirt and tee combination to be comfortable. Very similar combination to the last time I wore this tee! I've said it before, but the relaxed 'business casual' environment at work has made it easy for pregnancy dressing. It's good I can still wear tees and pencil skirts, even if the tees are being stretched to the limits at the moment!

I took the time last week to list some items on ebay in an attempt to make more space at home after my wardrobe clearout - checkout my auctions. Selling a mix of clothes and even handbags too. Everything ships internationally :)


Last worn: Atmos&Here grey tee, Kmart grey tee, Asos maternity pencil skirtstudded mouse flats, Balenciaga sorbet city.

Linking up with Real Mum Style, Style Sessions, Trend Spin LinkupWhat I Wore Wednesday, Colour Brigade, What I Wore, Wardrobe Wednesday, Spotlight Weekly, Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday today.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

43 comments:

  1. I love that maxi dress with the yellow clutch, so stylish! Found you through Style Sessions linkup, P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Maxi Dress with the yellow clutch is gorgeous!!! :)

    Thank you for linking up with #RealMomStyle

    Andrea
    www.mommainflipflops.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that skirt every time you wear it!! So perfect :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the yellow clutch and that awesome red necklace! Fun colors for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking radiant in that maxi!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that maternity maxi! Such a fun print. As usual, your purse is the perfection. Great pop of color and combo!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's just a regular (thankfully very stretchy!) non-maternity maxi dress :)

      Delete
  7. That maxi dress is gorgeous with the baby bump and the yellow is so perfect with it.
    I just adore your handbag collection so I will need to check out your listing.


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock maxi dresses like no one else! I love how you added that clutch to brighten up the dress :) I hope you had lots of fun on Easter. Like I've said, no chocolate for me, but I definitely hope you have indulged! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I certainly indulged! Some for me, some for baby....haha!

      Delete
  9. These black and grey outfits look fab with your lovely bright bags x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first dress!! Oh you are doing more clean out? I hope you are able to really streamline what you are keeping and treasure everything :) no Easter break here for me (sigh)! And of course no ANZ day either (double sigh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm trying to pare my wardrobe down as much as possible. Not having much luck though, I still own too much stuff I think!

      Such a shame you don't get an Easter break! :( Hope you had some chocolate at least!

      Delete
  11. Adoring the OOTD! Great skirt and the hot pink bag is gorgeous :)
    Rathana xo FabFashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Talk about best dressed bump. And I am totally crushing on your arm candy - those bags are amazing.

    linking up from #WIWW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two awesome outfits (that maxi dress is so chic!)! Two fab handbags (your collection is amazing)! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mica, you are killing these maxi dresses! You look gorgeous! I love that print. How beautiful! You look striking my dear! :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh that dress in the first one is a favorite of mine <3
    I love the dark marbled print!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the pop of yellow for your first outfit

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh by still my beating heart - those bags! *swoons* love them both x K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Obsessed with your bags! I love Balenciaga. You look great by the way!
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are looking cuter each week that your pregnancy progresses. Loving the maxi dress and you know I have complimented you on that B+W Skirt before. Love the bags too and how they bring some pop of bright color to each look.

    Take it easy sweetie. Just a couple more months left.

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, not long to go now! So exciting! :)

      Delete
  20. Hi! Meeting you through Pleated Poppy. Love the outfit, and of course both bags! I have the Vieux Rose and just love it. I also love seeing another puppy in the pic!

    Stop by and I took a pic of my pup with me too today

    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  21. Where are you? All your pictures always look so sunny and bright. My world needs to take a tip or two from yours. You look gorgeous in both outfits, by the way, as always. Rosemary x

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe - I'm in Australia, so it's usually sunny here most days :)

      Delete
  22. Your bump is absolutely adorable! The maxi and the mid-length skirt look fantastic and seems to keep you cool. I know I was hot all of the time during my spring/summer pregnancies. Visiting from #RealMomStyle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm very glad I wasn't in my third trimester over the height of summer, would have been much too warm!

      Delete
  23. Happy Easter Mica! You are looking more and more radiant as the months go on. How very exciting! I am always in awe of your wonderful handbag collection in all the colours of the rainbow

    x Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the contrast between the yellow and navy. Hope you had a happy Easter!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  25. That patterned skirt looks so great, and your bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute outfits! Love the yellow clutch and pink bag!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I tried the maternity version of this ASOS skirt but it was far too tight on me sadly. I spotted it on your thumbnail on Agi's linkup. Need to scroll back further now for more maternity inspiration and see how far along you are, I'm almost 31 weeks myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! 31 weeks, not long to go!

      Shame the skirt didn't fit, sometimes ordering the next size up helps :)

      Delete
  28. OMG THAT PINK BAG! I want to own a Balenciaga bag some day for sure! Just found your blog in the link up!
    XO Ellen of Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm so glad you are allowed to wear business casual at work! You look great... Happy last few days before baby!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent!! :)
    “hugs” Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very lucky to have such a relaxed workplace :)

      Delete
  30. Goodness me, you're the cutest pregnant person ever! Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looking fantastic still Mica!!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you all for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh I love your adorable baby bump!!! So beautiful! Can't wait to start following along!
    Kaylee
    www.atkikis.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...