Tuesday 6 May 2014

Marc By Marc Jacobs Fran Bag and Scarves. Jeanswest Maternity Shirt and Skinny Jeans | Stripe Top and Grey Maxi Skirt

Here's what I wore to work on Monday:
Third trimester Pregnancy wear Jeanswest maternity shirt and jeans print scarf

MbMJ carob brown fran bag
ScarfMarc by Marc Jacobs print scarf in croc-print
TopJeanswest 'Felicity' maternity shirt in amethyst
PantsJeanswest maternity skinny jeans in black
Shoes: Wittner 'Bolla' black bow detail flats
Bracelets: the usual plus beaded neon and gold and black and gold bracelet set
BagMarc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown


Rugged up against the cold on Monday with a scarf, although in the chilly morning I did wish I had added a jacket too. Was really sad when I noticed a huge tear in the back of this shirt in the evening - no idea if I had been walking around like that all day!

Had been hoping to keep on wearing this top and use it as a nursing top. Tucked into jeans or a skirt it would have looked awesome and been really practical with the buttons. Unfortunately, no way to repair the tear at the seam. I paid $9 for it and got 3 wears out of it, not too bad I guess. Definitely would have worn it more if it had stayed together.


Last worn: Marc by Marc Jacobs printed scarfamethyst maternity shirt, Jeanswest maternity skinny jeans, black flats, Marc Jacobs Fran bag.



Here's what I wore to work from home today:
Third trimester Pregnancy Pattern Mixing Tartan Scarf stripe top grey maxi skirt

Carob Brown Marc By Marc Jacobs Fran Handbag
Scarf: Burberry cashmere tartan scarf
Top: Jeanswest 'Marina' stripe henley (new purchase)
SkirtTarget grey marle maxi skirt
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagMarc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown


This shirt is one of the pieces I picked up in the last Jeanswest 40% off sale. Because I can never turn down something striped, haha! Hopefully I won't manage to tear a hole in this one..... ;)

When this parcel arrived I tried this top on with what I was wearing, the grey maxi skirt. I thought it was a good combination, so decided I'd wear it this way on it's first outing. Plus the scarf to keep me warm when I went out to the doctors. Had to wear thongs (flip flops) though as I puffed up a bit today and shoes were out of the question! Couldn't even get my rings on in the morning!


Last worn: Burberry tartan scarfgrey maxi skirt, Havaianas, MbMJ Fran handbag (see above). First time I've won the shirt as it's a recent purchase.

Linking up with Style Sessions, Trend Spin Linkup, Wardrobe Wednesday, Colour Brigade, What I Wore, WIWW, Spotlight Weekly today.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

39 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I am absolutely in love with that bag! Come check out my giveaway - $25 to Heritwine Maternity for Mother's day!
    xo
    Justyn
    http://moderndaymomblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/heritwine-maternity-mothers-day-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely one killer bag! Such great taste!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm especially a fan of the first look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Monday outfit! Too bad it ripped. :( I hate it when that happens! You are seriously so adorable.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so sad I can't wear it any more, it was a nice shirt.

      Delete
  5. Love the shape and color of the amethyst top. The 2nd outfit is so cute too, love the stripes!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, such a shame the top is ruined now! :(

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty coloured top too. I'm sure the tear only happened when you got home ;) Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having a new fond for strips this season as well! Just picked up a 3/4 sleeves one from Zara last weekend when I visited Seattle (their first one and so far the closest one to me, at 3 hours drive LOL)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's a long drive! My closest Zara is in Sydney though, haha!

      Delete
  8. You look as adorable as ever! And as I can see, you bump has definitely grown :)
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another two gorgeous outfits, I really love the first look. Your bag is gorgeous too, you always have such amazing bags! I'm so lazy that I generally just have one until it gets too old then I buy another haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I have such a handbag habit, I'm always hunting for new ones!

      Delete
  10. very cute baby bump. purple is a great color on you.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. in love with the pop of plum colour in the first outfit! I've been wearing this shade a lot as the weather gets cooler! :) I'm wearing a long plum coat right now haha.

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a shame I can't wear it any more!

      Delete
  12. You look stunning :) Too bad it ripped though D=

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That striped top with the maxi skirt is definitely a great combination!
    I've enjoyed seeing how you've remained so stylish throughout your pregnancy Mica :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love your bag. I always loved this bag. its always nice to stop by your blog and read what is going on....love it!

    stop by http://aeroplaneandapparel.blogspot.com I have a special surprise for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking great!! Plus, fabulous bag :) Love it.

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love you in that shade of purple! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving that purple top on you! Your glowing as always!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit dear. Love the amazing bag!
    Come and vist my blog if you want!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAHA Mica! You had an incredible hulk moment (busting out of your shirt)? HAHAHA Such a lovely color too. Love that grey and white on you. Looks so good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it was, an incredible hulk moment! :)

      Delete
  20. Oh, the second outfit looks SO comfortable. It's in times like these, where school work is quickly piling up, that I wish I had your wardrobe. You have so many good basics that look super soft and easy to wear :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been buying a lot more go-with everything comfy basics since being pregnant, I'm tending towards keeping my wardrobe simple so everything tends to pair together well! :)

      Delete
  21. The second look is my fave because I´m partial to gray, hahaha! You´re looking great, Mica. :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish I had such a mazing bags as you do! Love the second outfit, looks so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The striped top is so perfect with that maxi skirt! Too bad about your other shirt. It looks lovely with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  24. O_O I couldn't think of anything worse; a tear! Oh no! And it's such a pretty shirt and colour too. Maybe invest in another? You always find some awesome stuff at Jeanswest. I never check them out, then again, I hardly visit the shops lately anymore too so I'll have to remember to check them out online instead!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I wasn't so near the end of my pregnancy I'd definitely try buy another, I loved the colour!

      Delete
  25. Damn about the top! It really was a great colour on you! You look terrific!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The bag is lovely and just the right size. Perfect for when bub comes along too

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I still get to use it a lot when baby arrives. It's one of my favourite bags :)

      Delete
  27. Thank you all for your kind comments - and sharing my pain about the ruined top, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...