Friday 18 July 2014

Printed Dress, Avalina Leather Review | Skull Scarf, Stripes and Skinny Jeans

Here's what I wore to go out without baby T:
leggings printed dress Avalina Leather clutch asos cleo boots
NecklaceHouse of Harlow Dynamic necklace in gold
Dress: Rivers Aztec print dress
Belt: Kmart thin gold glitter belt
Leggings: Cotton On
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Audrey leather clutch in cognac C/O Avalina Leather


When I'm out with baby T I need to carry a huge baby bag, so it's nice to get the chance to pop out on my own now and then and just take my own bag, or carry just the bare necessities in a little clutch.

I recently had the chance to try out a product from Avalina Leather. They are an Australian business that sell Italian made leather bags and accessories. If you've followed me a while you will know that I appreciate a good handbag, so I had fun browsing their site during baby T's nap times! I settled on this gorgeous Audrey clutch in Cognac, although it comes in other colours too, like this beautiful turquoise.

Avalina Leather Audrey Tuscany leather clutch packaging

I had a great experience with Avalina Leather. The postage was quick and the clutch was wrapped beautifully - even coming with it's own dust bag. The leather is the high quality you would expect from Italian leather. This clutch is made by Tuscany Leather, and they have a few other products from this brand on the site, as well as products from other brands.

One little thing to note with the clutch is that it mentions on the website that it comes with a detachable handle - it actually comes with a wrist strap and a longer cross body strap, which was a nice little surprise when I opened the parcel. Makes it really practical as you can wear it in 3 different ways: without any strap, with the wrist strap, or cross body. Really pleased with it (and I love the tassels!).


Last worn: Aztec print dress, gold belt, leggings, Asos leather boots. First time I've worn the clutch.



Here's what I wore to stay at home:
skull scarf atmoshere stripe tee skinny jeans converse casual print mix
ScarfAlexander McQueen modal and cashmere skull scarf
TopAtmos&Here 3/4 sleeve stripe tee berry white (on sale!)
JeansJeanswest maternity super skinny jeans in antique blue
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual


Another casual stay-at-home outfit. I added the scarf and Converse to go out for a quick walk with baby T and Cooper. Despite the cold and windy winter weather, getting outside in the sunshine for a little bit is good for us all, so I'm trying to get out at least once a day now. Even if it is just walking a quick 10 min circuit around the house!

I bought this tee when I was pregnant, and first wore it with my big third trimester baby bump. It was so interesting wearing it without the bump for the first time. You can see the relaxed fit better now without my pregnancy weight stretching it out, hehe! 5 weeks after giving birth, so still wearing my maternity jeans as the bump isn't completely gone ;)


Last worn: Alexander McQueen scarf, Atmos&Here stripe tee, maternity skinny jeans, Converse.

Linking up with Fashion Item Friday, Friday's Fab Favourites, Passion for Fashion, Casual Friday today.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

32 comments:

  1. I love that little bag, it’s gorgeous. The dress is beautiful too and you can never go wrong with stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that whole first outfit is just amazing! I love the print dress, the knee high boots, and that phenomenal leather clutch <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that printed dress is so pretty. Love the ethnic print and your hair down off the side looks real pretty, too. In the second look I love that striped tee paired with the scarf.

    And I understand about huge bags. Babies and toddlers need so many things with them including an outfit or two. Is he one month now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, baby T is over a month old now :)

      Delete
  4. That is a gorgeous clutch! I love a dress with tights/leggings and boots. It is probably my favorite combo ever. Dreaming of cooler days to wear it here...

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great cold weather way to still wear dresses! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the clutch! And the stripes with the skull scarf are perfection. You are looking fabulous by the way. :)
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, stripes and skull scarves are my go-to lately! :)

      Delete
  6. I don't go out much without bub but I take that chance to put on jewellery. That new bag of yours looks so soft and lovely

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I think I need to take advantage of the days I can wear all my usual necklaces/bracelets without hurting baby accidentally with them!

      Delete
  7. Love your bag Mica, the color is so pretty and it can go with almost anything you wear!

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking cute and happy Mica! Your new leather bag looks so pretty and I so versatile, I bet you could wear it with pretty much anything! I really LOVE the first outfit you are wearing where you mix brown and black. You look so cool and chic :)

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are adorable looks! That tribal print dress is just too cute and I Love that striped red tee with the jeans and converse. Fabulous!

    Jennie
    http://www.apocketfulofpolkadots.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the classic leather pieces......definitely something I would luv to have soon!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfits!!! That first outfit looks ah-mazing on you Mica! So sassy! I love that bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your first outfit Mica. The dress is great and you have styled really well! You are looking incredible!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the printed dress and the bag, always very stylish.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so lovely on both outfits and I love your new bag, it looks so chic!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a really lovely bag indeed Mica! And yes, I've noticed your love for bags :) Good to hear from you! Long time :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Avalina bag is lovely! Two fab outfits, too! Adore the McQueen scarf! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's hard to believe that you just recently gave birth! That striped shirt is right up my alley, what a classic. You look amazing!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bag looks awesome. The first outfit looks amazing on you..the second outfit seems super comfy too..love the stripped tee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that printed dress and the boots are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful dress, and I love leather so that bag is a great piece. I love the first look, it's defiinitely something I would wear throughout the seasons. You look amazing!
    /Madison
    Fantastic Flavourings

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love that bag - the zipper is so unique. Isn't it sooo fun to put on pregnancy clothes post preg and be like YAYYYY they're huge?! Ok, maybe that was just me - but I loved that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh, I love that first outfit! The different colors of brown and tan look great with the cute patterned dress.

    ReplyDelete
  23. an the cognac is just beautiful.. i'm def starting to appreciate brown leather a lot more these days ;)

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You picked a great bag! I like the unique zippers! Cute aztec print dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thats a great clutch Mica, and you look solo pretty in that first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm loving the stripes, skulls, skinnies and Converses!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you all for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...