Wednesday 23 March 2016

Rebecca Minkoff Bags, Maxi Skirts and Maternity Tanks: 3rd Trimester SAHM Style

Finishing up with sharing my #SNSColour style challenge outfits. While I'm behind with blogging, I was playing every day on instagram. I was really pleased that despite having a limited capsule wardrobe for the third trimester, I was still able to come up with something for the prompts each day.

What I wore:

AwayFromBlue | Green and Navy Maternity Tank Striped Maxi Skirt

AwayFromTheBlue | Rebecca Minkoff metallic silver mini MAC
SunglassesRay-Ban new Wayfarers (on sale!)
Necklace: Lovisa blue leaf long necklace
SingletJeanswest maternity tank in sea glass
SkirtAT by Atmos&Here Mars striped maxi skirt
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
BagRebecca Minkoff metallic silver mini MAC (on sale in black, also printed version on sale!)

Why I wore it:

The style challenge for the day was navy, and while I had considered wearing my navy kimono, I decided to go with this navy striped maxi skirt instead and a navy necklace. I really liked the navy and green together, a colour combination I've been enjoying wearing lately. Nice simple outfit for taking toddler T to playgroup.


Last wornRay-Ban Wayfarer, green maternity tank, striped maxi skirt, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff metallic mini MAC.

Other ways to weargreen maternity tank and floral kimono, striped maxi skirt and a graphic tee, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC and denim shorts.


Marvellous Maxi Skirts under $50:








What I wore: 

AwayFromBlue | Printed tank grey marle maxi skirt Third Trimester pregnancy outfit

AwayFromTheBlue | Rebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey
SunniesRay-Ban new Wayfarers (on sale!)
NecklaceHouse of Harlow sunburst necklace in silver and grey (on sale here!)
TankJeanswest Sol Maternity jacquard tank (non-maternity version)
Skirt: Target grey marle maxi skirt
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey

Why I wore it:

The final style challenge was grey, which was easy to achieve. I have a lot of grey in my wardrobe, probably because it pairs so well with blue, my favourite colour.

Had a doctors appointment in the morning and then toddler T's gymboree lesson. It was easier keeping up with toddler T and all the sitting up and down wearing this maxi skirt than the maxi skirt above with the slit up the side like I wore previously! I really liked the combination of the printed top and plain maxi skirt too.


Last worn: Ray-Ban Wayfarers (above), jacquard maternity tank, grey jersey maxi skirt, Havaianas (above), Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag.

Other ways to wearjacquard maternity tank for the office, grey jersey maxi skirt layered up for winter, Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag and denim shorts.







Linking up with Fashion Files, A Labour of Life, Thursday Moda, Fun Fashion, Fabulous FridayFlashback Fashion, Weekend Wear.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : Google Plus : LikeToKnow.It 

53 comments:

  1. Great looks! I am loving the maxi skirts, I'd love them for my hawaii trip!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxi skirts would be great for Hawaii!

      Delete
  2. I would love to see your bag collection! HOly, major bag envy over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits, You know I love your bags :)

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me mad how well you can pull of maxi skirts! Ha ha. I just look horrible any time I try to wear one!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd look great in them if you found the right one :)

      Delete
  5. Your legs are so teeny tiny! haha How do you balance? (; You look lovely though and I am so happy that any day you will be a mum again. By the way, that pregnancy silhouette! How perfect is it?! Such a beautiful moment captured on film. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha hubby asks me the same now and then! He's in awe of all the pregnancy changes! I'm so glad you liked the silhouette photo m instagram too. It is such a special thing to have, I did it last time too.

      Delete
  6. You are the queen of flattering maxi-dresses! Every time I see you wearing any of them from your large collection, it makes me want to wear the few I have more often!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stripes and the teal tank, you look adorable. The metallic bag is also lovely. x/Madison
    Easter Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfits are too cute!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the navy and green color combo of your first look!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. When are you due?
    Love that gold little #.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the green + navy combination, those colors do look so pretty together. Also love your necklaces--you're making that 3rd trimester wardrobe work thanks to fun accessories and bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always more appreciative of my accessory collection when pregnant with limited wardrobe options!

      Delete
  12. I love that blue color! Your outfits are always so perfect! Your hair looks lovely wavy like that in the second pics!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a nice easy way to wear my hair, although I haven't been doing it much with the humidity!

      Delete
  13. I love the teal top! Also rebecca minkoff bags are love!!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mica these are gorgeous outfits with beautiful colors. You always look so vibrant, fresh and radiant. Kudos for being able to keep up with the challenge too.

    See you next time!
    KaSonndra
    http://livewellbefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving this combo of printed tees and maxis on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maxi skirts are just so summery and look so flattering on you, and your bump looks lovely in these pictures. You will have a great reminder of pregnancy with these pictures.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are wonderful to look back on! I love having them.

      Delete
  17. That grey skirt is just divine! The length and color are perfect on you too. You always have the best maxi skirts!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these summery outfits! The metallic bag is adorable. Have a great day!
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like baby #2 is taking his/her sweet time to come out to the world lol! I admire your strength still staying so active! Can't wait to meet your second sweetie then we shall know if baby T has a brother or a sister lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staying active as much as possible helps with labour/recovery so I try do a little each day while pregnant :)

      Delete
  20. Oh my gosh... I love how you always share two looks... good for you keeping up with everything so far along in your pregnancy!! Looking great!!

    Thank you for the sweet birthday wishes you left on my blog for my daughter and I!! :o)


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Casual Classic...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that teal top and the striped skirt together! Such a fun combo!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh that silver Mini Mac is awesome, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love both bags, Mica! I really need to get a silver purse, they are perfect to wear all year long! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and i hope you're having a great day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great colour that goes with everything! :)

      Delete
  24. Agreed, the printed tank & grey maxi skirt really go well together. Kinda glad I couldn't wear skirts in my third trimester, it would have been nowhere as pretty as you wearing them. I had gained a lot of weight by then.

    Love the blue feather necklace too :)

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone gains a lot of weight by the third trimester, haha! These elastic waist skirts are still stretchy enough to work for me though!

      Delete
  25. You bag choices are always so on point, dear! I always love to see which bag are you wearing now <3 You're looking radiant and gorgeous with those maxi skirts, gotta love the first srtiped one!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look relaxed and fresh and beautiful, Mica :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how bright the first look is! You look great doll x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love both outfits but I especially love the teal one! Hope your pregnancy is still treating you well! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a sucker for a cozy maxi skirt, and both of those are so versatile! I love the printed top on the second outfit, too! That combination just works so well.
    Emily
    Darling, Dearest

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like how you got a little creative with the navy blue challenge, expressing the color in your necklace and striped skirt rather than the kimono (even though I love all your kimonos haha). Oh, and I love your necklace too, it's unique with the single leaf and color :)

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to have a break from kimonos now and then too! ;)

      Delete
  31. Gorgeous outfit & love the colors Mica !

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have a lot of grey in my closet too..lol. Kudos for keeping up with challenges.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  33. Maxi's were my bestfriend during my 3rd trimester. Didn't look half as good as you!
    Hang on.... your almost there.
    Have a great weekend and Easter and thank you for linking up with weekend wear.

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  34. Maxi skirts are mom to be's best friend, they are so comfy and elastic! Thanks for joining the linkup and have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a big fan of grey and blue as well, so I love the second look, especially with my favorite HOH pendant.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you all for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both of these looks are so cute! I'm loving both of your necklaces!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  38. You style these tank and maxi dress looks so well, Mica. I like the mix of colors and prints you chose for each look. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Hope to see you back next week.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love both maxi skirts, but the second one in particular is great. I can imagine it being so versatile. Unfortunately I have difficulty finding one that is a) long enough and b) has a comfy waistband. One day!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...