Wednesday 22 February 2012

Knee brace

Wore my studded target LBD today with my trusty knee brace. Yesterday I slipped and nearly fell over, luckily I kept my balance. I managed to stop myself falling by putting all my weight on my right knee, my old knee injury. It didn't look elegant, but it stopped me falling over! I was in a lot of pain this morning, so the knee brace went back on.

Kept the rest of my outfit simple so as not to draw attention to my knee. Thankfully, no-one asked about it.

Dress: Target
Bracelets: the usual plus Balenciaga Silver Giant Triple Tour Bracelet in Rose Bruyere from HGBags online
Shoes: New look
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Nikki in silverstreak

Closeup of accessories:

DH, Cooper and I curled up inside tonight with some takeout to listen to the rain and rest up my knee. It was nice :)

18 comments:

  1. Oh, hope u feel better soon, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is lovely and definitely distracts from the knee brace :) Hope your knee heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kisses from Barcelona! hope you feel better!

    hugs!
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that knee heals quickly! Be careful :)
    The nude knee brace is just another accessory ;))
    Take care, dear Mica..
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dress, hope you get better. Come see my blog.

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sorry to hear about your knee! Love the accessories!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor babe! Hope you're okay. Glad you could snuggle with Cooper - that always makes things better! :)

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes Cooper is fantastic - nothing better than a good fluffy cuddle when feeling down!

      Delete
  8. Hope it heals soon. I've had to wear one of those and also a brace for my ankle. They're so tight I felt my circulation was going to be cut off. hahaha But they work!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are really tight and uncomfortable but anything to speed up the healing!

      Delete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...