Saturday 10 November 2012

Printed Zara Dress, Leopard Pink and Grey Scarf, Asos Aggie Ankle Boots, Balenciaga Rose Bruyere Clutch

Boots | Everybody, Everywear

Here's what I wore to go shopping today and to a party at a friend's house this evening:
Scarf: Grey and pink leopard print scarf from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
Necklace: gift from DH
Bracelets: the usual plus Balenciaga Silver Giant Triple Tour Bracelet in Rose Bruyere from HGBags Online
DressZara Printed bib front tunic dress in black
ShoesAsos Aggie leather western ankle boots in black
BagBalenciaga Handle clutch in Rose Bruyere

Close up of accessories and bag:


Wanted to be warm and comfortable today in the cold and wet weather! Picked an outfit I could wear all day, from shopping in the morning to a party at a friend's house at night. Thought this dress was a good pick as it looks great on it's own or with layers like I wore it today. I liked the mix of prints with the leopard scarf so choose pink accessories too. What do you think?


The scarf was last worn here, dress here, boots here and clutch here.

Shop a similar look:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

12 comments:

  1. The clutch is amazing!


    Fashezine

    P.S. And don't forget about the James Bond Notebook GIVEAWAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mica, I love the mix of prints! Great job! Adore the pink bag too. You look pretty! Hope you had a great time.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love that dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girrrrrl, way to rock the print mixing trend ;) You did it perfectly! Love the pink accents you added with the clutch and jewelry

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the scarf, looks like LV. Don't you leave in Queensland? Isn't it November? haha

    ladybear.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and yep! It's also 16 degrees and SO COLD! :(

      Delete
  6. Love these clashing prints!!

    If you get any time spare, please come and visit my blog :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The print of the Zara dress is gorgeous! And you have an eye for mixing patterns, I wouldn't be able to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit - I love the mixed prints!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your comments :) I'm finding leopard print a great neutral that I can easily wear with other prints, glad you all think it looks okay :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...