Sunday 23 December 2012

Cat and Dog Graphic Tee, Brown Cuffed Shorts, Neon Pink Studded Clutch, Asos Sandals

Here's what I wore to go shopping, finish some Christmas errands and go to Church Online in the evening:
Sunnies: Pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
NecklaceHouse of Harlow gold gold mini key pendant necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Chloe Paddington crystal charm bracelet from Reebonz offline sale, gifted neon pink bangles and gifted Ferragamo double wrap bracelet.
Tee: gifted MonsterThreads cat and dog graphic tee
Shorts: Thrifted Jay Jays brown tie waist shorts from AWLQ jumble sale
ShoesAsos 'flossy' flat sandals in tan
Bag: gifted Typo neon pink studded case worn as clutch

Close up of accessories and clutch:

Today's outfit was a case of wanting to wear all of the lovely gifts my friends got me at once, haha. I am a very spoiled, with the best friends. I'm so in love with the neon studded clutch, my friend has a similar one I'd admired for a while so was thrilled to unwrap this one from her. The tee is so fun, and the bracelet...well, I have an extremely generous bestie!


The sunnies were last worn here, and sandals here. It's the first time I've worn the gifted tee and clutch, and first time I've worn the thrifted shorts.

Shop similar:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

19 comments:

  1. That tee is really cute and I love your bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable clutch.

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com

    Kristin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brown is quite complementary on you. :)
    I would like to add some more brown to my wardrobe, when I find the right pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling!!
    Have a splendid Christmas, dear Mica!
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome tee and bag!
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, awww, you are loved! :)
    I cannot get over that amazing clutch - eee, induce fan girl squeals! xD

    Enter to win a $30 giftcard to Rire!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is AWESOME! I love it so much. Such a fantastic clutch :) I really am very loved and spoiled! :)

      Delete
  7. Your besties are spot on, what great gifts! I LOVE that bag!! And the T is super cute. Really clever.

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear thanks for your comment also the third is one of my favorites...
    I love your tee and the clutch definitely makes the pop on your outfit!!
    perfect for go shopping... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit!

    Merry Christmas and I hope you're enjoying the break.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That clutch and tee are just too cute! I love them!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Mica! :) You look great as always! I wish the weather was warm her too haha!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. that tee shirt is soooo cute, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your cat and dog tee is sooo cute ! and looks very polished with your shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your lovely comments! My friends are very generous :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...