Friday 21 December 2012

Cotton On Navy Polka Dot Dress, Yellow Sunnies, Rebecca Minkoff Aqua Mini MAC

Here's what I wore to spend some time shopping and catching up with my friends in the city today:
Sunnies: gifted Cotton On 'Kirsten sunnie' in yellow
Necklace: Sterling silver monogram necklace C/O MyNameNecklace.com.au
Bracelets: the usual plus old Diva purple, blue and pink bracelet stack
DressCotton On navy Abbie dress in scratch spot
Shoes: gifted Havaianas slim tropical print
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAC with python embossed leather in Aquamarine

Close up of accessories and bag:

The return of the yellow sunnies! After my yellow sunnies broke a few weeks ago I was quite upset as I'd worn them often. My wonderful sister remembered how much I loved my old pair and managed to track down these for me! I love them and you can expect to see them on the blog a lot more often! :) Even had a random guy come up to me and ask where I got them from today which made me giggle.

Just wanted to wear a nice light summer dress for the heat today. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to take photos until this evening, after the rain clouds had rolled in and given us a bit of a soak! Thongs maybe not the best choice to wear as we walked about on the wet pavements, but it was so hot I didn't want to wear anything fussy.


The dress was last worn here, and bag here. This is the first time I've worn the thongs and sunnies.

Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

19 comments:

  1. At first I thought your dress had a polkadot print but it's actually a lovely textured thatched print. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes I guess it's technically a "polka square" dress!

      Delete
  2. I think it must be called polka SQUARE dress.haha
    I think your torqouise bag and your flipflops are great accessories to match with your lovely dress :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES

    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag, such a gorgeous colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the polka dots and your fun sunglasses. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the polka dots you are so cute!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dot dress, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute polka dot dress!
    Hehe, and yay, return of the yellow sunnies :D

    Enter to win a $30 giftcard to Rire!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy about the return of the yellow sunnies! I will treat these so carefully!!!

      Delete
  9. So summery!

    In case I don't catch you next week, just wanted to take the opportunity to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Looking forward to staying in touch in 2013.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much SSG. Hope you had a very merry Christmas :)

      Delete
  10. HaHa Mica! That was so sweet of her. Yellow sunnies look good on you. I love your dress. So cute with the little squares. Adorable.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very sweet present. I have the best sister! :)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. One of my favourites - definitely my favourite RM bag! :)

      Delete
  12. A cute summer look, the polka dots are a win.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...