Thursday 13 December 2012

Red Singlet, Maxi Skirt, Sandals, Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull

Here's what I wore to work today:
SunniesBlack sunglasses with grey tinted lenses C/O Firmoo
NecklaceIndigo Rose Design feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus two metal and fabric Indigo Rose Design bracelets, Chloe Paddington crystal charm bracelet from Reebonz offline sale, Hermes Kelly Double tour bracelet in rubis
Top: Cotton On red singlet
Skirt: Shareen thrifted brown maxi skirt
ShoesAsos 'flame' leather flat sandals with multi straps
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull

Close up of accessories and bag:

Wore a maxi skirt instead of jeans today to break the cycle of jeans and a tee I've been having. Really liked it, although it was tricky to take photos in the breeze with the skirt blowing around, hehe. I really like maxi skirts and dresses for summer.


The sunnies were last worn here, singlet here, maxi skirt here, sandals here and bag here.

Shop similar:



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

30 comments:

  1. cute outfit love your maxi skirt cute !!

    come take a look into my blog


    http://fashionmadimoizelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is super cute - I love a good maxi :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your maxi skirt, I really need to buy some next summer, they look so gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you wear this maxi! very chic and casual:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo and both top and maxi skirt in great color stand alone! Cute ensemble.....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklace and that bag!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!!

    http://wishuponastarblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/my-christmas-wish-list/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute! I like your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to break out a skirt - the maxi length is so boho and cute! Love the rich colored tank you paired with it too ♥

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look :) Again, maxis suit you!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look really cute:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't done the maxi thing yet. I really want to, it looks so comfortable and easy!

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE red and brown together! That was once my bedroom color scheme. Cute tank and skirt Mica. I love your tote :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is a beautiful maxi skirt, Mica. What I love most about maxi skirts is that they feel really good and make me feel taller :)

    Teodora
    teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful maxi!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi lovely Mica,

    Sorry I've been MIA. Phew! What a busy time of year.

    You are looking so gorgeous and summer(y)! Love the pink on you! Especially with that gorgeous maxi skirt... LOVE!

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are having fun even though you are busy Mandi! :)

      Delete
  17. you know i've been a total maxi addict lately - love this!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! Love this maxi skirt on you, and the colors work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that LV bag of course lol

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful outfit. I loooove your LV bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. eekkk!! That maxi is gorgeous!!! The colour is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like this color combination Mica - specially that rich colour.
    Sometimes I forget that these colors look so well together. I am picturing what similar pieces I have that I could wear.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...