Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sass and Bide Tee, Jeanswest Skinny Jeans, Chloe Marcie Hobo Bag, Marc by Marc Jacobs Flats

Here's what I wore to work today:
Sunnies: Orange sunglasses from Paddy's Market in Sydney
Bracelets: the usual plus two metal and fabric Indigo Rose Design bracelets and Indigo Rose Design waxed leather cream howlite beaded wrap bracelet
TopSass and Bide "where is right" studded tee
JeansJeanswest Super Skinny Jeans in Mid Indigo
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in Camel
BagChloe Marcie medium hobo bag in Nut

Close up of accessories and bag:

So 12/12/12 today! Hope you did something memorable :)

When I was figuring out what to wear last night, I was really aware that this is another jeans and tee outfit. I had grand plans of making up all kinds of lovely casual outfits for work that didn't involve denim, but that hasn't really happened. I've gone back to my comfort zone most days. I think I need to try harder to come up with different outfits and take advantage of the range of options "casual dress" has, rather than wearing jeans every day.


The sunnies were last worn here, tee here, jeans here, shoes here and bag here.

Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

20 comments:

  1. Nice outfit - you look pretty.

    ILYG
    www.angelqueen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really envy you for your gorgeous it bags collection ;-)
    Wish I had at least one.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top and bag! These neutral colors look good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate to comfort zone... i am there too often!
    You look simple, casual and the gorgeous bag add chic to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, dear Mica, jeans and all! A very fresh and sweet outfit...and I love the neutrals...
    Hope you are enjoying your week, sweet friend!!!
    Thank you for stopping by my place...hectic around here with the holidays...but all this snow makes it feel like NARNIA!
    Love and hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you're talking about, I have the same "comfort zone" - jeans+top. It takes some effort to come up with a denim-less outfit!
    I do love this bag of your very much:)


    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah man, I know. Denim is taking over my wardrobe as well. They're just that easy option to go to. And hey, if it's in fun prints/colors, I think that's creative :)
    Haha, but that's just my opinion.
    Anyway, love this simple yet cute look. You are a master of that style! Haha, this reminds me of a boho sort of look :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. The WHOLE outfit is fab, but I absolutely ADORE those sunglasses Mica!! So fun! They make the outfit! :)

    xo, sam
    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
  9. wish I had all your bags!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  10. your Chloe bag is stealing my heart- what a gorgeous colour, that rich caramel...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe make the most beautiful bags! Not always the most practical, but the most beautiful for sure!

      Delete
  11. I love tees and denim. If I'm feeling lazy about picking outfits that's what I wear!

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sometimes i feel like I should wear just jeans on the blog, but there are many ways to make a great outfit around just jeans and a tee.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute and comfortable outfit! LOVE that bag and your shoes.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for all your nice comments. Good to know we all have our own comfort zone and go-to outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know what's really funny, I've been favoring jeans more over my normal dresses! Isn't it interesting as our tastes change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is funny. Will be good to look back on my blog after a few years and see! :)

      Delete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...