Thursday 14 February 2013

French Connection Polka Dot Dress, Balenciaga Magenta Work | Asos Red Tulip Dress, Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Here's what I wore to work on Wednesday:
Sunnies: pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
Bracelets: the usual plus House of Harlow Aztec bangle in fushcia pink and silverHouse of Harlow Aztec bangle in white and silver
DressFrench Connection spotty cotton dress
Shoes: gifted Novo Carmina fuschia suede flats
BagBalenciaga RH work in 2005 Magenta

Close up of accessories and bag:

Thought that the pink of the shoes and the Balenciaga work would go well together, and I do like wearing pink with this dress :)


The sunnies were last worn here, dress here and bag here. This is the first time I've worn the shoes on the blog.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to work today on Valentine's day:
Necklace: sterling silver monogram necklace C/O MyNameNecklace.com.au
Bracelets: the usual plus swarovski crystal bracelet from Indigo Rose Design
DressAsos tulip skirt dress in red
ShoesWittner 'Jasmarie' studded sandals
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull

Close up of accessories and bag:

A nice bright red dress seemed fitting for Valentine's day! Hope you have a lovely day, if you are in a couple or if you're single. DH has to work tonight so we are having a quiet one.


The dress was last worn here, sandals here and bag here.


Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram

31 comments:

  1. Love the first look!
    The colour of your bag is so pretty!

    http://theblondiediary.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love both of those dresses so much!! Those pink accessories go SO well with the first dress too. Fabulous!

    Happy Valentine's Day!! That red dress is simply perfect for the holiday :) I hope you have a really lovely Valentine's Day, even if it is quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of looks are adorable!
    My fav is the 2nd one, but I really love your pink balenciaga!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, Mica you just look gorgeous in both dresses!
    I really love that bright red one and the cute sandals paired with it. Perfection ♥
    Happy Valentines Day girl, love you! :)

    Enter to win a $40 voucher!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. both outfits are so cute :) the red dress is very festive! happy valentine's day!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can picture you wearing that pretty polka dot dress over a white crisp button down shirt and looking winter ready.
    And the red dress is so pretty ! i like how you dressed it down with flats and a big gorgeous bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both dresses. They are so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that red dress, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your dresses are amazing. I especially love the little red one. And that chevron bracelet is pretty fabulous.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mica! Happy Valentine's Day! Cooper definitely approves of your red dress girl! HAHAHAHA He is priceless! I LOVE your pink handbag & shoe with the dress above. It looks gorgeous with it! You could probably do it with a lot of colors like yellow etc. THANK YOU so much for the compliments. You made me smile! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both look are cute! And your dog, is very adorable!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentine's Day my friend! Both the polka dot dress and the red dress look stunning on you:)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both dresses! You look amazing with that red dress.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that LV purse is my DREAM BAG! Love it! & both of these dresses are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love when people wear orange! Since it seems people rarely do...you look fab!

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never really thought about navy and pink going together, but it works. Also, that red dress fits you like a glove! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day. (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the outfit! You look fab & your blog is adorable :)

    With Love From, B
    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're looking SO beautiful in both outfits ! Especially red suits you and makes the whole look really fresh I think :) Lovely.

    Satu
    Indie by heart
    Join my Kukee - necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your red valentine's day dress, so beautiful!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  20. That red dress looks absolutely stunning on you! Or better said, you look stunning wearing it!:) Hope you had a great Valentines Day!

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com
    Visit the RmH SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  21. aww you looked beautiful on Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute polka dot dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for all of your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...