Wednesday 20 February 2013

Polka Dot Shirt, Grey Pencil Skirt, Balenciaga Sapphire City | Threadless Tee, Jeans, Chloe Ethel Bag

Here's what I wore to work on Tuesday:
Necklace: gift from DH
Bracelets: the usual plus Marc by Marc Jacobs enamel turnlock stripey hinge bracelet in black and white
Top: Esprit polka dot shirt gifted from my SIL
SkirtAsos tailored tab front pencil skirt in grey
ShoesNine West fascinate ballet flats in silver glitter
BagBalenciaga RH city in 2008 sapphire

Close up of accessories and bag:

My sister in law no longer wanted this shirt, so she passed it onto me. I think it's great for work and I really like the polka dots. It's got little ties on the sleeves and one around the body so you can pull it into more of a peplum shape. Will have to try that next time.


This is the first time I've worn the shirt as it was recently given to me. The skirt was last worn here, shoes here and bag here.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to work from home and have dinner with my family today:
ScarfLouis Vuitton 2011 valentines collection Stephen Sprouse leopard print scarf in pink and cream
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design black leather Swarovski beaded wrap bracelet and enamel coated Marc By Marc Jacobs Katie bracelet in pink
Tee: Threadless "Damn Scientists" tee
JeansSass and Bide pale grey skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagChloe Ethel leather satchel in sweet pink

Close up of accessories and bag:

Nice casual outfit to work from home during the day and have a big meal with family in the evening. I really like this Threadless tee, you can see a closeup of the text here. Added a bit of colour with a pink bag and scarf, and the scarf helped keep me warm too.


The scarf was last worn here, tee here, jeans here, shoes here and bag here.


Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram

29 comments:

  1. love the first style <3

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally loving the bag its gorgeous!! thanks for ur visit and new post is up!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag in your second look! What a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with all your bags - you make me realize I need to invest in more! Lol

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, bags are my weakness! I can't resist! :P

      Delete
  5. Love the Balenciaga bag! That little sheep charm on it looks cute!
    Do stop by my blog too dear!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt your SIL gave you is such a great basic and I really like it paired they way you did! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really have an awesome collection of handbags!! I absolutely love the sapphire Balenciaga! Never knew you had it! It is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was my second Bal and is definitely my most used! I love the colour :)

      Delete
  8. Love the colour of your Ethel in outfit 2.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/skirtaddict.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute look, the top is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that is a fabulous pass on shirt! I love the mini dots and pockets on the front! That tee is awesome Mica! You look great doll :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously mica, that sheep charm on your b bag is ADORABLE!!!! and, of course, i love the chloe! both are such cute outfits! :)

    xo, sam 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous outfits! I love both bags:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look really cute ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, that is a funny tee. I want my flying car!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I want your bags so much. Both of these ...and every one that you own actually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks. I have a few, but think they are worth saving up for! :)

      Delete
  17. Oh how cute it that little pull on your bag! What is it... a little sheep? Sorry I don't have my glasses on (eek) but it looks adorable!

    xx Mandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's ok! It is a little juicy couture sheep charm my bestie gave me, so cute :)

      Delete
  18. hey mica the sapphire is such an unusual colour, i don't think i've ever seen it before! loving the grey skirt too

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mica is it possible to fall in love with a bag ? because i just think I did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, my bag collection would serve as proof I certainly think you can! ;)

      Delete
  20. Thank you all for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...