Thursday 14 March 2013

Poppywinkle Top, Polka Dot Pencil Skirt | Zara Frayed Blazer, Printed Tunic Dress, Marc Jacobs Fran Bag

Here's what I wore to work on Wednesday:
Bracelets: the usual
TopJanet polka dot chiffon top in cream C/O Poppywinkle
SkirtCotton On 'Mica' mesh spot skirt in dusty pink
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque Flats in Two Tone blush and black
BagSarah Conners python bag in ebony


Thought that the polka dot collar on this top would pair nicely with this pencil skirt. I really liked the two pieces together :)


Last worn: Poppywinkle pleat top, polka dot pencil skirt, two tone flats, Sarah Conners bag.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to travel to Melbourne and explore the city today:
Jacket: Zara frayed basket weave blazer with zips in red
Necklace: gift from DH
Bracelets: the usual
Dress: Zara printed bib front tunic dress in black
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in camel
BagMarc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown from Reebonz


It was supposed to be warm and sunny in Melbourne today, so a dress seemed like a nice idea to be comfortable for the flight down and for walking around the city. I ended up having to wear my jacket as well as it was a bit chilly, although it warmed up and I could put my scarf away after lunch.

Spent some time today walking around, catching trams, having absolutely delicious cupcakes with amazing company and visiting the usual tourist spots - I will try to put some photos up on my facebook page if you want to see. Had to take this quick one in the hotel's rooftop garden as I didn't have any other head to toe shots.


Last worn: Zara jacket, printed dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs flats, Marc Jacobs Fran bag.


I'm excited to attend my first Melbourne Reebonz offline sale tomorrow! Hope you can join me!

Hotel: INTERCONTINENTAL MELBOURNE THE RIALTO
Address : 495 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Room: Rialto 2 & 3

Date and Time: 15th Mar ( 11am - 8pm), 16th Mar ( 11am - 5pm)

Shop similar:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram

19 comments:

  1. Love the polka dot skirt and the Zara jacket. Great outfits!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Zara jacket is gorgeous. The first outfit is my favourite of yours because of the amazing polka dots and the beautiful peter pan collar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both darling outfits, dear Mica! I have a special fondness for polka dots ;)
    The weather is changing to Autumn for you, that's right!
    Just as we enter a melt...
    Hugs to you!
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that first look on you Mica! So feminine and pretty! Looking good sweetie! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely. :) I like the top in the first outfit! I hope you have a great time in Melbourne. I work near the Rialto! :)
    -Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh the polka dots in that first are so trendy the way you mixed them! I love the print dress in the second outfit as well <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that top and skirt together Mica. you did a great job pairing the two. they look great together. very cute dress at the bottom. i didn't know you had a facebook page. i just liked it :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the polka dots in that first look -- so sweet!
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh Mica that first outfit is so pretty! Love the pink polka dot skirt! Adore that Zara dress too:)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many cute polka dots! :D love how they seem to complement each other rather than going overboard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the top in the top outfit post is too cute :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with the pink polka dotted skirt! I want one! (:

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still love your namesake skirt! I am of the firm belief you can never have too many polkadots in your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooohhhhhh double polka-dots! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Polka+polka=super polka outfit !
    This is so clever and it WORKS Mica, nicely done -
    I also like the second dress, the patter mix with the sweater is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Nice to know the double polka dots outfit was a win! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...