Friday 21 March 2014

Mulberry Foggy Grey Alexa Bag. Oversize Tee, Asos Tartan Pencil Skirt. Casual Friday Maternity Tank, Skinny Jeans

Here's what I wore to work on Thursday:



SunglassesRayban new Wayfarers
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs black mouse flats patent leather
Bracelets: the usual plus pastel friendship bracelet C/O Seri Marea Jewellery
BagMulberry regular Alexa bag in foggy grey


This oversized tee is the other one from my order last week. So pleased with how comfy these tees are, and how well they fit the bump. Don't even care that it makes it the third version of this top that I own, as they are all different colours. ;)
I felt great all day in this outfit. Lucky to work in an office where I can pair tees and pencil skirts and still meet the dress codes. Added a bit of colour with my Mulberry Alexa bag to avoid wearing too much black.


Last worn: Ray-ban WayfarersAsos tartan maternity skirt, patent mouse flats, Mulberry Alexa bag. First time I've worn the tee as it's a recent purchase.



Here's what I wore today:

SunglassesRayban new Wayfarers
NecklaceHouse of Harlow sunburst necklace in silver and grey
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs two tone flats in blush and black
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes pink clic clac
BagMulberry regular Alexa bag in foggy grey


A few degrees cooler today so I brought out my maternity jeans again for casual Friday. :) Picked up this Asos top a while ago for a bargain in one of their sales. The only downside is that, like most maternity tops, it's a bit long on my short frame. I've only worn it once before, in my little pregnancy announcement video, when I could tuck it into the maxi skirt. Although it was really cheap, I should probably try to get more than one wear out of it, so decided to wear it again today. I find that there are some maternity tops I can only really wear with skinny jeans, as they are too long with skirts and I'm past the stage where I can comfortably tuck things in that the waist, haha. It's why I'm trying to wear my normal tops as much as possible.


If you haven't already seen, the Rebecca Minkoff Friends and Family sale is on now! 25% off everything, including sale items, with code 'RMFAM'.
If we didn't have more baby things to buy, I'd definitely be picking up something in the sale! There are so many cute bags :)


Last worn: Ray ban (see above), Asos maternity tank, maternity skinny jeans, two tone flats, Mulberry Alexa (see above).

Linking up with Friday's Fab Favourites, Fashion Informant, Casual FridayFashion Item Friday today.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

38 comments:

  1. The casual jeans look is great...love the shoes. I love being short, but everything is too long! The top looks really nice with the skinny jeans.
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yes it can be tricky being a shortie sometimes!

      Delete
  2. Your babybump is adorable. Those casual jeans look amazing on you!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every time you wear that black and white skirt. I didn't get any skirts when I was pregnant, but I just love the way you look with them. Definitely will be getting some next time! And I know what you mean about length. They do seem to get shorter as the pregnancy goes on though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the skirts would be the best option for pregnancy workwear :) Although I'm surprised just how quickly I'm running out of tops to wear - bump is definitely outgrowing a lot of non-maternity clothing!

      Delete
  4. I prefer the casual look, too! :) Ooh thanks for the tip, I should take a further look at it soon. I don't know if I told you this before: Your dog is so lovely! <3 :D

    Have a wonderful weekend, Mica!
    Rathana xx FabFashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He is very lovely indeed :)

      Delete
  5. Loving both looks! The black and white is so chic and the skirt is amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These maternity jeans are one awesome buy! You can probably still wear them after the baby during "redovery" proceeds while you get back in shape :) love the alexa of course! Speaking of RM, I hadn't bought any new RM in ages so I caved lol oops!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes they will get worn for a while! Really comfy jeans! :)

      Looking forward to seeing your new RM appear on your blog :)

      Delete
  7. your mulberry bag is so beautiful! loving the color. your oversized tees look SO comfy -- i want one just like them!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are addictive! I want one in every colour, as they are really very comfortable! :)

      Delete
  8. Super cute looks and your doggy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always so jealous of your work clothes, they look lovely.

    I'm glad to see the bump growing =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great in both outfits. I love the print on the skirt, and I love the cool necklace you chose as a finishing touch to your tank and jeans. It's a perfect polished casual look!
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bag is so gorgeous and I always adore that pencil skirt of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work clothes are always so nice!!
    I am loving your bags and your baby bump is beyond adorable!! =)
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love tees paired with pencil skirts. You look great!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love my rebecca Minkoff bag, except for the snap button. But your Mulberry...yummy!! So pretty and so versatile! You are rocking both the outfits Mica..

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always wear the prettiest skirts which you can wear post pregnancy...and I'm loving that radiance you exude all over!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes I'm hoping that I can wear this skirt post pregnancy - but we will see how it sits when there is no bump to fill it out! :P

      Delete
  16. Excuse me. You need to include a close up of your mouse flats next time! They look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very adorable! I do have a closeup somewhere on the blog...but would have no idea how to find it to link you to it, sorry!

      Delete
  17. Mica! Thank you for your sweet thoughts. Had the lumpectomy on Friday! Had a chance for sooner, so took it. All went well. NO cancer in nodes!

    Awesome bag, Good weather! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for your friendly comments and interest view. Fashion item Friday loves you, too, of course. Great having you again. Yay!

      Delete
    2. So glad to hear your great news - really is the best outcome! :D

      Delete
  18. You are rocking the plaid pencil skirt. And that handbag is nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these looks!:) So nice on you!

    http://guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your bump is too cute! I love how you are rocking it and wearing such pretty maternity clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love the color of that Alexa! Goes with anything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. That drape tank looks great on you Mica! Love that Mulberry Alexa bag!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute bump! Rocking maternity wear!
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That first outfit with the tartan skirt looks so good. Its great to see how that item has been able to grow with the baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, such a wise maternity purchase I think! :) Has been great for work :)

      Delete
  25. Love your bags collection. Just wondering how you organize and store all these bags?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used to have a room dedicated to clothes and accessories, I took a video showing how I stored all my bags then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_mqsKFWV1E but now all my bags are in boxes under the bed as we've turned that spare room into a nursery :)

      Delete
  26. Thank you all for your kind comments and lovely words :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...