Thursday 27 December 2012

Boxing Day Sale Links, Grey Singlet, Pink Leopard Print Skinny Jeans, Mimco Cocoon Bag

Here's what I wore to go take a trip to Ikea, go out for lunch and then spend the afternoon at home today:
Sunnies: Pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
NecklaceHouse of Harlow silver and grey leather sunburst necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus swarovski crystal bracelet from Indigo Rose Design, gifted silver and crystal embellished bangle, gifted silver and crystal bracelet, gifted Balenciaga classic pearly grey double tour bracelet
TopJeanswest flower graphic print grey singlet
Jeans: gifted Portmans pink leopard print skinny jeans
ShoesCotton On thin strap thongs in pink
BagMimco Cocoon bag in metallic silver lambskin

Close up of accessories and bag:

One of the things DH got me for Christmas was a "IOU" for a new computer chair, so today we went out to Ikea to get one. My old one broke so I've been needing a new one for a while. Have to say, this one is much more comfortable to sit on than my old one - even before it broke!

Of course while we were in Ikea we managed to buy lots more as well as the chair. It happens every time we go there, we walk in and see something pretty and/or practical and have to get it as well! haha! Hope we aren't the only ones that do that.


Ikea is one of the many places that have a sale on at the moment, so thought I'd do a quick roundup for you of some of the boxing day sales I'm aware of, in case you haven't stumbled across them already. :)


Happy shopping :)


The sunnies were last worn here, top here, thongs here and bag here. This is the first time I've worn the jeans since I was given them as as a gift.

Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

25 comments:

  1. That totally happens to me, and everyone else, at Ikea every time too! I cannot go in there and leave with an empty basket. It's humanly impossible, haha. Anyway, I'm a big fan of those leopard jeans! They're cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it must be some special kind of Ikea magic!

      Delete
  2. Very nice and I like your pants. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look and links!
    Love those jeans!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comment:)
    great outfit!
    what about following each other?
    I follow you♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. sista, I have almost the same tank top. but mine was white. :P

    satmahayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) Did you get it from jeanswest too? I love jeanswest, buy so much from there, haha!

      Delete
  7. Cute! Love all the flowers in your outfit. These soft colors look pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winter sales are always good!

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Holidays Mica!

    When we go to Ikea, it's at LEAST a 3 hour trip! And those jeans are so cute!

    xo, sam
    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely takes a while, you have to soak it all in and buy everything you ever wanted! haha! :)

      Delete
  10. really like the leopard print pants:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the leopard print skinnies! So cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your comment! I did have a merry Christmas thank you, hope you did too.

    This a cute and relaxed look for what sounds like a successful day of shopping xx

    x Hope you have a Happy New Year! x
    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look lovely and comfortable! Just the right outfit to be jumping on the beds in Ikea and testing their bounce! xx
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what an amazing Mimco bag. The leopard print is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely bag! and thank you for all the links with sales :)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely colors and cute shirt =)
    be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHA I don't have an IKEA near me, but I heard they were addictive. Glad you got a new chair. Comfort is key, especially when doing a lot on the computer! Great top girl!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...