Thursday 20 December 2012

Orange Sunnies, Poppywinkle Carla Skater Dress, Chloe Paddington Bag, Thongs

Here's what I wore to go out with my friend and Cooper today:
Sunnies: Orange sunglasses from Paddy's Market in Sydney
Bracelets: the usual plus orange resin bangle from the Ekka, orange agate bracelet from Paddy's Markets in Sydney, Marc by Marc Jacobs Intergalocktic Leather Bracelet in black and silver
Dress: Carla Skater Dress C/O Poppywinkle
Shoes: Gifted black slim Havaianas thongs
BagChloe paddington cross body clutch

Close up of accessories and bag:

Just a nice simple outfit to wear today in the heat. We went out when it started to shower a little to take advantage of the cooler weather. I also got to send off the last of my Christmas cards, the few I have left have to be handed out in person.


The sunnies were last worn here, dress here and bag here. This is the first time I've worn the thongs.

Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

25 comments:

  1. love the orange stripe & the glasses..nice look.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit and your dog is absolutely adorable!

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty dress! Cooper is always the perfect accessory. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is! Don't know how we ever coped without him, perfect puppy! :)

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous outfit! Sweet sweet dress for summer. Have a great Christmas.

    PS: I'm hosting my last giveaway for the year! It's an ecostore store gift pack valued at $100, hope you enter here: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/12/ecostore-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ur dogiee.. I want to have one, but my parent don't permit me. TT

    satmahayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, I'm totally jealous that you're wearing such summer attire when I'm currently shivering even though I'm all bundled up! Second, your dog is so sweet :) Third, you have a great blog lady (and great style)! I'm your newest follower and I'm excited to read more!
    xo, Sarah www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's summer here in Australia, and really warm :)

      Delete
  7. lovely bag and esp. dress! :) btw, you have a really cute dog :D

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an AWESOME dress! the orange is so fun!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress, the pops of orange really add to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look with a great summer feel.
    I did not send out any Christmas cards this year... however I plan to sit down and CALL all those that I am not sending cards to - i guess it's a little more personal and i am forcing myself to make time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I love that dress! I love the colors and pattern of it. Looks awesome on you Mica. You look good in orange sunnies too :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely love these pieces! by the way i followed your gorgeous blog! do you think you could check out mine & maybe follow or just leave a comment. would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...