Sunday 26 May 2013

Purple Cardi, Grey Shelter Dog Tee, Jeans, Boots, Chloe Paddington | Aztec Print Dress, Sandals, Balenciaga Envelope Clutch

Here's what I wore to run errands and have dinner at a friend's on Saturday:
cardi skinny jeans grey tee Chloe paddington 2007 brun worn silver bracelets

jeanswest drape cardi AWLQ shelter dog tee skinny jeans asos cleo boots chloe paddington bag

Cardi: Jeanswest Dana drape knit cardi in Boysenberry
TeeAWLQ Shelter Dog grey tee
Jeans: Jeanswest blue skinny jeans
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
Bracelets: the usual plus silver charm bracelet
BagChloe Paddington in 2007 Brun


It was a little chilly near the end of the day so I wore a purple cardi over my jeans and tee outfit. Of course it covers up the print on the tee, haha. It says "a shelter dog changed my life...". Had a really nice evening catching up with friends and playing poker. Cooper even 'played'.



Last worn: purple cardi, shelter dog tee, skinny jeans, Asos Cleo boots, Chloe paddington bag.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to spent time with my mum and sister and work at Church Online today:


Dress: gifted Rivers Aztec print dress
Belt: no label skinny gold belt
Leggings: Cotton On
ShoesAsos metallic Freestyle leather sandals
Bracelets: the usual plus two metal and fabric Indigo Rose Design bracelets
BagBalenciaga envelope clutch in 2012 mangue with giant 12 RGGH


Had a really nice day today - went to church with the family (where my sister kindly took a blog photo) and then had lunch and a day out with my mum and sister. Came home to work at Church Online in the evening. Had planned to wear jeans but my sister convinced me otherwise, and we both ended up wearing a dress and leggings. Was quite warm in the sun after church, so I was glad I'd chosen the dress!


Last worn: printed dressleggings, shoes, Balenciaga envelope clutch.


Shop similar:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

39 comments:

  1. Such great outfits! And your dog is so cute! :)

    If you want you can participate in a giveaway on my blog! :)
    OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Aztec print dress is gorgeous!
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardi!! It sits so nicely on the body! And again, your bags girl. So great, really like that yellow clutch!
    The Hidden Thimble

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots look like vintage... so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, how are you?
    Love both outfits :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your bag and clutch! you look stunning! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hands down, my favorite look is that gorgoeus Aztec dress! I love love love the print and your fun bright clutch with it <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that printed piece and I'm loving how you styled it with the belt and leggings. You always mix and match your pieces in a way that's just very inspiring!

    xTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sweater Mica and your tshirt is too cute! How fabulous do you look in that sweater and leggings. I like that look on you. So CUTE! I can't get over Cooper playing poker. I showed that pic to my mom and she laughed. HAHAHAHA
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I still can't get over the fact that "his" hand won the match! Lucky doggy :)

      Delete
  10. Ooo I love the leather boots and the color of your cardigan in the first look is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfits, plus who can resist a canine accessory!

    -Tara x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww how the Chloe Paddington bag brings me back memories of Mischa Barton :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a blast from the past isn't it? I still love it, my first ever designer bag! :)

      Delete
  13. Oh the Chloe Paddington! Such a lovely classic bag. I would love to see your handbag collection Mica :)

    - Mandi
    Find Me A Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paddington is an oldie but a goodie! :)

      You can see my whole collection you my youtube channel :)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_mqsKFWV1E

      Delete
  14. fantastic printed dress - it looks gorgeous with the mustard clutch!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your aztec-dress!^^ Cute outfits both of these, but definitely loving the second. I also have one similar colored clutch, must wear it some day - thanks for the inspiration xx

    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see you wearing your clutch! :) Glad I could help inspire you :)

      Delete
  16. I am such a cotton t shirt girl like you are! I didn't realise you have a Chloe paddington!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing beats a comfy tee! Unless it's a comfy tee and jeans combo! haha! The paddington was my first designer bag. I don't use it often, but still love it :)

      Delete
  17. I love how you still look chic while running errands. The asymmetric hemline of your cardi really adds spunk to an otherwise basic piece. You look lovely as always!

    <3,
    ~N
    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this bag!

    New post on the blog:
    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/05/dyed-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that Chloe Paddington bag, so cool! And love the big lock scare off any pick pockets!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful outfits, and amazing yellow clutch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute outfits! I love the purple cardigan and that yellow bag :)

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. great outfits!! love the bags!! :D you look so comfy and chic in these, dear!

    Click me for my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am always so jealous of just about every bag you own! these are stunning :)
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't seem the dress with leggings look in quite a while! Still looks good.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  25. Heya, Mica. You've been posting lovely outfits...but I have to say the Aztec dress with the capri leggings and metallic sandals is particularly a winner. It has personality without being overbearing. It's summery and energetic, but not fussy and busy. Very lovely, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Frederik! Lovely to have a comment from you as always :)

      Delete
  26. ha, i love the slogan on the tee and cooper winning at poker is too precious :) the second outfit is gorgeous! i personally love black/white with one pop of bright colour - esp a bal clutch!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can never go wrong with a Bal clutch! :)

      Delete
  27. Hi, Mica!!! I just discovered your blog at 1am today while browsing the net! I think your posts are cute and your outfits are adorable. That Bal clutch, as well as all of your bags, is really haute!!! This outfit is very relaxed and hip...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...