Friday 4 January 2013

Aztec Print Dress, Balenciaga Envelope Clutch | Orange Stripe Tank, Shorts, Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy

Here's what I wore to have lunch with DH and dinner with my family and friends yesterday:
Sunnies: gifted Cotton On 'Kirsten sunnie' in yellow
NecklaceHouse of Harlow gold gold mini key pendant necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Lovisa 'Collette by Collette Dinnigan' twisted bow charm bracelet in silverLovisa 'Collette by Collette Dinnigan' heart charm bracelet in silver, Chloe Paddington crystal charm bracelet from Reebonz offline sale, gifted Ferragamo double wrap bracelet.
Dress: gifted Rivers Aztec Print Dress
Belt: came with dress
Shoes: Wittner 'Columbia' cross strap sandals in tan (New Purchase)
BagBalenciaga envelope clutch in 2012 mangue with giant 12 RGGH from Reebonz

Close up of accessories and clutch:

Wanted to wear something comfortable yet suitable for dinner, so I went for a printed dress again. I really like the print on this dress and thought it would go well with my yellow clutch. I need to make an effort to wear my clutches more often, and yesterday was a good day to do so as I didn't have to carry much. The tan sandals seemed like an obvious choice to match the tan belt the dress came with.


The sunnies were last worn here, and clutch here. This is the first time I've worn the dress as it was a recent gift, and first time I've worn the sandals as they were a recent sale purchase.

Shop similar:



Here's what I wore today to go out and about with Cooper and work at Church Online:
Sunnies: Orange sunglasses from Paddy's Market in Sydney
Bracelets: the usual plus Lovisa 'Collette by Collette Dinnigan' twisted bow charm bracelet in silverLovisa 'Collette by Collette Dinnigan' heart charm bracelet in silver.
TopJeanswest 'Sarah' stripe tank in firecracker/coconut 
Shorts: Thrifted Jay Jays brown tie waist shorts from AWLQ jumble sale
ShoesAsos metallic Freestyle leather sandals
BagVintage Louis Vuitton speedy 25 in monogram canvas

Close up of accessories and bag:

Just a nice casual outfit to beat the heat today! I was a little worried that this top would be too long to pair with the shorts and I'm not 100% convinced now I see the photos. Won't pair these shorts and that tank together again. What do you think?


The sunnies were last worn here, top here, shorts here, sandals here and bag here.

Shop similar:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

56 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment! That balenciaga bag is perfect!:)

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!! That dress looks lovely and the bag too <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool summer clothes! it's strange for me because here is so cold and we wear coats,sweaters, ugg boots... I envy you!! :)

    www.prettytobehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love that aztec dress and how cute is your puppy??? :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine you are :) Love that Balenciaga clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving both outfits =D I have to say that I favor the first one more though! I love the pattern, and the yellow clutch is such a nice pop of color!

    Happy new year =)
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear, I just discovered you blog and I really like it, I'm definitely following :) Hope you stop by my blog and follow back if you like it :)

    Mia :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need u to make a post about your amazing bag collection babe!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print on your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your lovely & calm style , so am following you !

    check out my blog & tell me what do you think ?

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  11. Hi lovely blog :)
    if you like we can follow each other

    Pieces of Me... Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your first dress!! So cute! :)

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute dress and I love the yellow clutch!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you sweetie for your commet! =)
    I hope you had a Merry Christmas too and a Happy New Year!
    Certainly your puppy is very cute!! :D We have puppies too
    X.O.X.O S&N

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the dress & how you styled it with the pop of color purse you look great in both outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh jee, Micah I love that Aztec dress with the yellow clutch! Such a great combo :) Hope you had a lovely time celebrating the New Year! Happy New Year!! xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi sweetie, great blog u have!
    ty for your lovely comment!
    following now! kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the first outfit! and your balenciaga bag:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  19. That clutch is awesome!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. so jealous that its summer there already!! love the outfits

    hope you can stop by my blog and join my giveaway

    http://delightfulideas.com/

    xo lala

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the dress and bag from the first outfit!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfits! Love the aztec print dress, clutch and sandals! Thanks for checking out my blog :)
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love tribal prints. That aztec print is pretty. Great color belt with it and beautiful clutch. Everything compliments each other Mica. Great job! You know I love LV! Cute speedy and outfit in the 2nd pic doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Mica! weshare the name!
    i totally loved the Balenciaga cLutch, it pumps the look up
    i love your style & blog! i invite you to mine and maybe follow each other on GFC so we can keep in touch?
    let me know!
    xo
    Mic.-

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that graphic print with the yellow! And that SPEEDY is adorable!!! I hardly see 25s around - I love it!

    xo, sam
    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy New year!
    I just found your blog and I absolutely love it so much! I followed you :)

    Big kiss from Portugal
    Check out my blog : http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  27. CoOl* summer clothes!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the dress and the yellow clutch is the perfect accessory! You have some great bags!! I also love the orange stripes and the orange glasses! Nice color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. this look is super cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. love your yellow bag!:*

    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. What cute accessories!!

    Xx
    Karen
    http://sincerelykn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely looks!
    That yellow clutch is so fab!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi dear! how is your fist week of the year?
    When I made my recent Diy I thought on you ´cause I know you love prints as I do too... I love that aztec print :)
    kisses

    http://missantbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. hey girl i love your bags! wow adoralbe! thanks for your sweet comment. im glad u like the my blog thanks for your words!

    ReplyDelete
  35. OK...I so WISH I could be in shorts right now! I am so glad you're getting a lot of use from that yellow balanciaga clutch

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute outfits. I love your yellow clutch :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your dress! That pop of yellow with the clutch is great. And that vintage LV bag is so cute! I hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your bags are amazing - love that yellow clutch especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I can never go past a good Aztec print :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your bags and I think the tank's asymmetric cut looks good wiith those shorts.I would suggest also a white buttoned sleeveless shirt tucked into the shorts.let me know if you try this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great warm-weather looks! I wish it was warm where I am!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. You made me miss Summer so much with your fun outfits....& love how you put a punch of color with that cute yellow purse!!! See you around Mica!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. really loving the first outfit! the pop of mustard in the clutch is so cute. definitely knowing how to dress for summer :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the aztec print with yellow. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. It is really helpful that you understand and give such great advice.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the way that you have pattern of dressing in neutrals und letting the accessories speak for themselves!


    http://daretoduit.blogspot.co.at/

    yvonne ★

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...