Wednesday 12 June 2013

Floral Top, Pink Polka Dot Pencil Skirt, Balenciaga Part Time | Leather Jacket, Print Dress, Wittner Heels, Magenta Work Bag

Here's what I wore to work on Tuesday:

Away From Blue Accessories Balenciaga Black Part Time Bag Worn with Shoulder strap

Away From the Blue Daily Outfit Pairing Florals with Polka Dots Pastel pinks

JacketWarehouse cropped zip detail jacket
Top: gifted floral and lace top
Skirt: Cotton On 'Mica' mesh spot skirt in dusty pink
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque Flats in Two Tone blush and black
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design waxed leather cream howlite beaded wrap bracelet
BagBalenciaga part time in black 2010 with GSH


No outfit pics for Monday! It was a public holiday and really rainy, so we decided to laze around, watch movies and stay in our PJs all day cuddling Cooper. It was wonderful. :)

Lots of pink for Tuesday. Picked these pink and black flats to wear again with my polka dot pencil skirt. As a friend noticed and commented, they match so well!


Last worn: Warehouse cropped jacket, floral and lace top, polka dot pencil skirt, two tone flats, Balenciaga part time bag.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to work today:
Away From Blue Handbag Balenciaga Magenta 2005 work Bag worn on arm

Away From the Blue daily style picture Leather Jacket Printed FCUK dress Heels

Jacket: Jeanswest black leather jacket
Dress: French Connection Romany rib printed dress
ShoesWittner 'Bloomy' black heels
Bracelets: the usual plus Edenborough Evans 'Ivy' silver cuff
BagBalenciaga RH work in 2005 Magenta


Last Friday I went shopping in the French Connection sale as I had my eye on a lovely peplum top. Unfortunately, they were all sold out in my size, but this beautiful dress I saw while browsing was the perfect fit :) I love the little pockets it has, which I'm trying my best to show in the photo. There's a reason I'm not a graceful model, haha.

Wore this to work, and a surprise lunchtime outing to see Ricky Martin in Queen Street mall. My friend had heard that he was going to be there, and judging by the crowd, everyone else had heard too! Nice little distraction for a Wednesday.


Last worn: leather jacket, wittner shoes, Balenciaga work. First time I've worn the dress as it is a new purchase.

Fashion & Faith

Shop similar:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

50 comments:

  1. Lovely 2 dresses :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I loove it!

    wwww.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great!! Your skirt and shoes in the first outfit indeed match so well, its like they were made for each other. And your new dress in the second outfit looks so good on you!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pokda dot hight waisted skirt! It looks very different than most of the things I see you wearing!
    How's weather there in Brisbane? Luckily winter never gets too cold there :) I really miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding it quite cold some days! Always is when it drops to single digits, haha!

      Delete
  5. love your bags!!!!

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work outfit! Love the bright pink color of that bag. If you get a sec, I'd love for you to stop by my blog! :)
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dresses are always so cute! I love that second one with the leather jacket

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mica, I'm loving that second outfit on you! Like how the leather jacket adds some edge to that great dress! You look lovely dear!

    xTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make polka dots look cool ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh jeally re the Ricky Martin outting, that would have been REAL nice on hump day!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was something a bit different for a lunch break, yes! haha!

      Delete
  11. how cute are YOU! when i saw the first look on instagram, i fell in love with it. i love pink and black! that jacket is so cool! LOVE the second look Mica! that dress and leather jacket looks awesome together. you got Ricky's autograph right? i mean one for ME! LOL just kidding with ya.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! He only came to do some interviews, such a let down! Not even any singing :(

      Delete
  12. amazing bag!! the pink one has an amazing color! :D

    Click me for my BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving that new dress mica - and i do the same thing often with my b&w outfits - adding a pop of colour with a bright bag! so did you see ricky??? he's so adorable on the voice!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright bags are so great against black and white! :D

      Got a chance to see him from afar, but that was it really. Nothing too exciting, haha!

      Delete
  14. Thank you for your comment! So sorry for my late reply.

    Loving that French Connection dress! It really does fit you perfectly and it's always a bonus when a dress has pockets. Oh man, I wish I could've gone to see Ricky Martin xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your MJ shoes! very lovely, and nice outfit, i think you look awesome while working! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great looks you featured today!

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Kate Spade and Leopard'. I think you would love it.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely skirt!!!

    New post on the blog:

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the polka dotted skirt! And your dog! ... Can I kidnap ... oops dognap him? :D

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That leather jacket - love! And the cropped blazer is perfect too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so good! The dog is so cute <3
    I love your Balenciaga bags, but I prefer the magenta version

    kisses

    http://bitoflemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that pink bag and jacket! Soooo chic! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your polka dot skirt, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your shirt Polka dots is so so sweet :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love both outfits. The mix of prints and the colors in the first one are so pretty. Plus I love love love the flats. The second look is a little more rocker with that awesome jacket. The dress is so beautiful and I love that pop of color with that pink bag.

    I definitely understand lazing around on a rainy day. It has been raining here today. I have just been staying in my pjs checking things out online. I plan to watch some tv soon though.

    Also your dog is so adorable!

    Jessica @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainy days are perfect for lazing around! :D

      Delete
  25. that is such a sleek outfit!

    im particularly in love with ur header :O! how did u do that effect??

    let me know via comments as i dont think i get notified thru blogger for replies :(

    thanks!

    xx Michelle

    mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it myself, it's just text layered over my old header, which was a photo of my stacks of jeans :)

      Delete
  26. i love that pink balenciaga. and the leather jacket is so chic! The second look is really urban glam. It's great!

    xoxo linds
    my style blog :: Ruby Girl

    ReplyDelete
  27. That sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy, holiday Monday!! I love that dress in the second outfit, what a great print. Ricky Martin!? What?? That's definitely a great way to break up a Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a very unexpected addition to the day, haha! My friend surprised me in the morning telling me about it and a few of us from the office went to see.

      Delete
  28. wow you look so fierce in your black leather jacket! Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest leather jackett love it to pieces! :D

      Delete
  29. Both outfits are terrific, and I LOVE the new dress....
    Hope you are seeing some sunny days, dear Mica!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. yay for pink tuesdays haha! definately love the polka dot skirt, super cute!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you all for your sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the black and white with the pop of pink in your bag! :)
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love this outfit and your balenciaga!! GORGEOUS!!!!!

    www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...