Wednesday 19 February 2014

Leona Edmiston Fern Print Dress, Marc by Marc Jacobs Fran | Grey Stripe Tee, Blue Lace Pencil Skirt, Balenciaga Day Bag

Here's what I wore to work on Monday:
away from blue pregnant australian blogger leona edmiston dress fran bag

away from the blue marc by marc jacobs carob brown fran bag worn
NecklaceHouse of Harlow Dynamic necklace in gold
Dress: Leona Edmiston Jemima fern print dress
ShoesWittner 'Bolla' black bow detail flats
Bracelets: the usual plus Ferragamo double wrap bracelet
BagMarc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown


Last time I wore this dress I was using it to disguise the tiny baby bump I had going on. The gathering at the stomach also compliments an established bump well I think.

Was good to have an easy and simple dress to wear on Monday, and my favourite bag, after having a bit of a disagreement with my wardrobe on Sunday evening realising that there are some non-maternity dresses I just can't wear any more, haha. Packing some things away sooner than I thought I would, due to underestimating how well baby's growing. On the plus side, some dresses went straight into the donate pile, so freed up more wardrobe space! :)


Last worn: Leona Edmiston print dress, Wittner black flats, Marc by Marc Jacobs Fran bag.



No outfit for Tuesday as I was unwell. Baby and I are doing fine now, although I was told to rest up for the day as a precaution.

Here's what I wore to work today:
Second trimester baby bump office outfits grey stripe tee asos blue lace pencil skirt

away fromt eh blue balenciaga tempete giant silver hardware day bag bracelet stack
SunglassesRayban new Wayfarers
Necklacecustom Cooper charm by Silhoupette
Tee: Cotton On 'Asher' short sleeve tee in white and grey marl deck stripe
SkirtAsos blue textured lace pencil skirt
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs studded mouse flats in grey
Bracelets: the usual plus Balenciaga coated stud wrap bracelet in icy blueRoie Designs swarovski crystal bracelet and two beaded Sportsgirl Butterfly Foundation bracelets
BagBalenciaga giant hardware Day bag in 2009 tempete


Today I went for my comfortable default of a tee and pencil skirt for work, and lots of blue. Knew I would be extra busy and have lots to catch up on after missing work on Tuesday.

I like pairing this pencil skirt with grey a lot, but haven't tried stripes before so thought I'd give it a go when I saw this top hanging in my wardrobe. I think the print mixing worked okay, what do you think?


Last worn: Raybangrey stripe tee, Asos lace pencil skirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats, Balenciaga tempete day bag.

Linking up with What I Wore Wednesday, Spotlight Weekly Linkup, Three-Fer Thursday, What I Wore to Work, Friday's Fab Favourites today.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

45 comments:

  1. Looking lovely....I love Leona. I went into one of her boutiques and seeing everything together, was incredible. The David Jones range is always good, too. Must purchase one of her dresses (this Sale season!). :D don't do too much. Working everyday is enough, let all the add-ons!
    Do I sound like a Granny? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yep I buy everything in the sales too! :)

      And I definitely do need to slow things down a little!

      Delete
  2. The style of that dress looks fabulous with your baby bump...he's getting so big!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He or she is growing so well! :)

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed "dressing the bump" through both of my pregnancies - no reason not to enjoy your clothes and accessorise like crazy! Sadly Leona Edmiston seems to have disappeared from London, but I wore one of her dresses before, during and after being pregnant too! Great accessories, enjoy your time x

    Mama-andmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like her stretchy dresses! Shame that you can't get them in London any more!

      Delete
  4. Lovely dress in the first picture. I really like how you dress your bump, it's so adorable!

    x Angela
    www.bouncingbrunette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Balenciaga day bag. It looks perfect with your skirt.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second outfit reminds me of I need a new lace skirt! Yours is perfection!


    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good post my sweetie :P
    Big Kiss <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfits and beautiful you, dear!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is perfect now for your little bump! Love the print, too! I know I've mentioned before, but that Marc Jacobs bag is just gorgeous! I love the color, shape, and size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favourite bags - I adore everything about it too!

      Delete
  10. You look beautiful! Love the pattern play.
    Xoxo-Joelle
    Countrylivinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're looking stunning! Love your skirt and dress. And I must say that you look lovely in stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the dog and the bag:P:) , amazing instant photos...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm seriously in love with everything about this look!
    xo, Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I absolutely love that first bag! And you can never go wrong with stripes :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great bracelets that match your purse. That's cool. Thanks for the vote of confidence in my decisions. I am feeling great and plan on doing so as much as possible in the months ahead! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. baby really is growing now! you look beautiful and i love the black dress on you!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad to hear you're feeling better!
    I'm really loving that first outfit - reminds me of coffee because of the dark colors. That, or my new job is getting to me haha!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  18. Honestly! Your bag collection is just too much for me - I'm in love with it!!!

    You look flawless, as always!

    Have a lovely day,

    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh I have similar Marc by Marc Jacobs bag♥ lovely looks!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  20. love that skirt! It's awesome!
    xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. The print of that first dress is awesome! And I love the color of your MJ bag :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would agree - the dress totally highlights the cute bump! And I just adore your lace pencil skirt!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like your floral pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your work bag is fantastic - I love how rich the color is!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It has been a while since I've been here, but congratulations on your pregnancy. You look amazing like always and I adore your bag and the skirt. The detailing is perfect.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So happy to hear you're already feeling better. Hopefully it didn't scare you too much. You're looking fantastic with your pump Mica, I love the dress you wore Monday even more on you now actually ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a bit scary, but I have a great doctor and she is so calm it helps keep me calm! :) The nurses in hospital were so sweet and kind too.

      Delete
  27. Amazing Balenciaga bags :)

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a big fan of print of your skirt in the second outfit!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Have I told you how much I adore your lil doggie?? ?Too cute, and in love with the skirt of the second outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the mix of prints on the second look, is really chic and polished! The skirt is fabulous, oh and so is your bag!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sorry you weren't feeling well Mica. Hope you're feeling a better doll. You look beautiful in both sets of pictures. Room in the closet means more room for new items! I know you will fill it quickly. I have to get in my closet soon also. Seasons are changing for us.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! I'm feeling much better now, and all is good with baby! :)

      It's so nice having more space in my wardrobe so it's easier to reorganise everything, it's good I can keep editing it down :)

      Delete
  32. cute outfits! love how you styled them with the baby bump!
    x


    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  33. Aww you look so pretty in these photos and that outfit! And your dog is just the cutest, I wanna hug him!!! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you! Yes, I am feeling much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you all for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have always liked that feather dress i think you will be able to wear it throughout the pregnancy and your lovely pattern mix just works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was fun to try something a little different with the skirt, I wear it so much! :) And the dress will definitely come in handy over the next few months!

      Delete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...