Thursday 5 June 2014

40 Weeks Pregnant! Stripe Tee, Maternity Skinny Jeans | Ombre Knit, Maxi Skirt, Marc by Marc Jacobs Fran

Here's what I wore on Wednesday:
40 weeks pregnant maternity skinny jeans stripe tee alexander mcqueen skull scarf

away from the blue blogger marc by marc jacobs carob brown fran handbag
Scarf: Alexander McQueen skull scarf in light blue (new purchase)
TeeAtmos&Here oversized stripe tee
JeansJeanswest maternity super skinny jeans in antique blue
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagMarc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown


Yep, you read the title right. I'm 40 weeks pregnant. :) Baby T is definitely overdue! Still trying to keep as active as possible and making sure that I get out and about every day, as I know walking is beneficial.

Wore this simple jeans and tee outfit to go to the doctors on Wednesday. Added the scarf to keep me warm as it was a little chilly. Not the best photo of it, but it's a lovely blue skull scarf. I couldn't resist buying another skull scarf to add to my collection when Matches Fashion sent me a discount code! I really like the way they styled it on their site with the white tee and pale denim. Unfortunately I don't have any plain white tops that fit the baby bump, so went with this striped one instead. I liked the result, although I look forward to trying it with a white tee later!


Last worn: stripe tee, maternity skinny jeans, Havaianas, Marc by Marc Jacobs Fran bag. First time I've worn the scarf as it's a recent purchase.



Here's what I wore today:
40 weeks pregnant overdue winter outfit cosy ombre knit stripe maxi skirt

marc by marc jacobs fran bag carob brown
NecklaceDogeared silver wishbone necklace
JumperJeanswest 'Serena' ombre knit
SkirtTarget black and white striped maxi skirt
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagMarc By Marc Jacobs Classic Q Fran bag with gold hardware in carob brown


Today was spent on the phone mostly! Lots of people calling and texting to see how things were going and if there are any signs of baby's arrival. I'm really feeling loved, with everyone checking in hoping all is still well, asking how I am and giving us encouragement.

Comfy knit and maxi skirt outfit today as I had another acupuncture appointment this afternoon. Loose layers are good to wear when getting poked with needles. And I'm pleased this stretchy knit still fits the bump. Looks very different from the last time I wore it! Thought that the ombre effect looked nice with the stripes, what do you think?


Last worn: Jeanswest ombre knit, striped maxi skirt, Havaianas (see above), Marc by Marc Jacobs Fran (see above).


Linking up with Spotlight Weekly, Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday, Summer Style, Three-fer Thursday, Fashion Item Friday, Casual Friday today.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

52 comments:

  1. eeeeeep not long to go now!! im so excited for you!!! :D :D :D I think you're having a girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh baby is coming soon, huh :)
    As soon as you stop blogging I will know what is going on haha ;) I really like such looks, too. Simple white tees are so versatile. And I like your black havaianas!
    Rathana xo FabFashionaire

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40 weeks!!!!!! Bubba will be here soon, I promise!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you know how fabulous you are looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - you're finally at 40 weeks!! Come on baby!! We need to meet you :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! How exciting to know it's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing!! love that bag! xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you must be getting so impatient!! still looking wonderful. can't wait to find out whether it's a boy or a girl! love your new scarf, btw. the light blue looks lovely with white & gray stripes.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 40 weeks! Excited for you. You look great!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, any minute now! (Time really flies, but more importantly babies!) Plus, how do you manage to look so cute?! I love the gray top + blue scarf combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, congrats on making it 40 weeks! i can't believe baby T will be here any day now! you look amazing and good thing you're keeping active!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute Mica! So cute! I love the stripe top on the top part of the post. You have a perfect shape and it is so cute! (can't say it enough) ♥, Renae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the baby will come out already! Everyone is getting impatient :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mica I'm so incredibly excited for you!! Wishing you all the best as you await the arrival of your baby. You are still looking so beautiful! :)

    xoxo

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's good you have the dog to walk so you can get out each day. E was 10 days late in the end & I was so bored of walking out each day just to get out. Everyone was at work, cupboards were stocked so no need to keep walking to the shops.... Good luck!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes even if I was bored out of my brain with nothing else to do, I could always walk the dog. Good exercise! :)

      Delete
  16. So excited for you Mica, 40 weeks…. its only a matter of days now until she arrives.
    I can only wish for you the best ! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look do pretty as usual! Love the bag and as I can see your lovely bump has grown rapidly lately :) Can't wait to hear the good news :)
    Keep in touch
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohh 40 weeks! The baby is coming soon!! =)
    You look super cute and I'm so excited for you!!!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My goodness, any day now! So exciting, and I love that ombre sweater on you!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! Such great outfits - and that bag!

    Emm
    Visit me at Spin Dizzy Fall
    http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I adore your new Alexander McQueen scarf! Looking chic and lovely, Mica (as always)! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. 40 weeks wow!! Time really flies!
    you look amazing - I realllly like how you look with that sweater! Very pretty!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow...you must be just ready to go. Are you on maternity now? I don't know why I did it but I worked till the day I gave birth. Looking so radiant in your last days of your pregnancy!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, went on maternity leave a little while before the due date. The doctors here recommend you have a bit of a break from work before baby arrives :)

      Delete
  24. I can't wait until baby is here! =) =) It seems to have flown by. Good luck with the labour and I hope to see some pictures soon =)

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looking gorgeous as always! So excited you are almost there :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. How are you still wearing "super skinny jeans"? You're a wonder! I'm not a fan of the skull trend but I do love the colour of the scarf you're pairing the jeans with. Hope Baby T is looking to find its way out soon, for your sake! The waiting must be driving you wild. Rosemary x

    rosemaryofelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never underestimate the stretchy elastic of maternity jeans, haha! The waiting was all part of the fun, so glad to have baby in our arms now!

      Delete
  27. Almost there hun! How exciting. good luck. I had accupuncture in the last few weeks too. Long skirts and loose tops were perfect. Grea choice

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More people should give acupuncture a go I think! It was really helpful for me, baby's birth became a legend on the maternity ward! :)

      Delete
  28. ooohhh such a fab mommy-to-be!! is he/she your first baby? congrats! <3

    ♥ Erika from STYLE AND SUNDRY (http://e-rosales.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, first baby (if you don't count our fluffy little puppy!)

      Delete
  29. Wao 40 weeks!!! I'm so excited for you, I bet the baby should be coming any day now!! Looking cute as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look beyond beautiful! I adore the second look, Im loving that sweater with the maxi skirt.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Mica, I know you will be glad when you're baby gets here! LOL Well girl you're the best 40 week pregnant lady I have ever seen. You're all stomach and that's it. Great outfits doll. The time will be here before you know it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Kim! It's funny how quickly baby arrived after posting that it was going to be a while! :)

      Delete
  32. Very stylish mom-to-be! I Love both outfits! :)
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Dang girl, 40 weeks and still blogging! Haha, you're amazing :D
    Can't wait till baby is here!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to do something to pass the time on maternity leave, haha! :)

      Delete
  34. so excited for you, your baby will be here so soon! i love both outfits, the sweater is super cute on you, and i absolutely love that alexander mcqueen scarf!
    jenn @ hello, rigby!

    ReplyDelete
  35. How exciting Mica, it's any day now and your very soon blog posts may be with your baby. :) Even at 40 weeks you still have wonderful maternity style. Such cute scarf and I love that knit you wore over your maxi skirt. Can't wait to see your good news. XO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  36. So close! and you look terrific!!!
    x kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations!!!! Just read the instagram!!! Not 'registered' for comment there. Hope you and family are doing really well. Xxx :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flora! We are all doing really well :)

      Delete
  38. Stunningly stylish! The child will have a very beautiful mother!

    Instagram
    RococoStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love that ombre sweater and the stripe knit maxi is so cute! And ahhh almost, I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations Mica, I wish you all the best!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you all for your kind comments! Baby T arrived not long after this post!!

    Got some photos here.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...