Friday 22 March 2013

Metallic Tee, Lace Pencil Skirt, Rocco Bag | Floral and Skull Scarf, Printed Tank, Jeans, Balenciaga Sorbet City

Here's what I wore to work on Thursday:
Bracelets: the usual plus Chloe Paddington crystal charm bracelet from Reebonz offline sale, studded and chain link Oroton leather bracelets from Designer Archives (New Purchases)
TeeCotton On Luxe pearl tee
SkirtAsos blue textured lace pencil skirt
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in camel
BagAlexander Wang Rocco with gold hardware in dark argon from Reebonz


When I was trying to organise my wardrobe a couple of weeks ago I came across this metallic tee I hadn't worn in a while, and the lace pencil skirt, and realised they would pair perfectly together. Had a tricky time picking the right shoes though, haha. I got rid of my gold flats as they had seen better days, or they would have been perfect with this. In the end, went with my trusty tan shoes and a belt to try match it.


Last worn: metallic tee, lace pencil skirtMarc by Marc Jacobs flats, Alexander Wang Rocco bag.


Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to work for casual Friday today:
ScarfAlexander McQueen pink pashmina in skull and floral print
Bracelets: the usual plus gifted purple Salvatore Ferragamo 'Vara' leather bow braceletenamel coated Marc By Marc Jacobs Katie bracelet in pink
Dress: Jeanswest Rema print tank in midnight / berry
Jeans: Jeanswest 'spoylt' super skinny jeans
Shoes: Wittner 'Jasmarie' studded sandals
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


I was going to wear this pink scarf with grey again, and had a grey tee in mind to wear. Changed my mind when I remembered I had this printed top sitting around unworn, I think the print worked well with the bright scarf. Nice casual outfit for Friday.


Last worn: McQueen skull scarfprinted tank, Jeanswest jeans, studded sandals, sorbet city bag.


Shop similar:

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram

29 comments:

  1. I love that lace skirt! The long length is so classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the lace skirt. It's so chic, you look beautiful!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm a big fan of that skirt. It's just gorgeous. I just completed my closet too Mica. It's such a good feeling. That top looks great with it. Loving that pink scarf and printed top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wish I could complete the clearout, it will be on going for a while I only spend an hour or two before I get frustrated and walk away. Little chunks at a time! :)

      Delete
  4. I am so completely smitten with your lace pencil, and cooper looks particularly adorable in that first shot.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mica your lace pencil skirt is gorgeous ! wow ! I'd love a skirt like that, maybe i should go check it out on line. I have never purchased from Asos though.
    Speaking of online shopping I'm a little down because during lunch I was about to buy a bag on line and then I got up to get some water and when I came back MY ITEM had sold. It was a bag. It's the second time this happens to me !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh I hate when things sell out too :( Hopefully you come across it again! :)

      I really like Asos for the prices and fast shipping - and everything I have holds up well.

      Delete
  6. I love your bag collection!! and that skirt is so cute on u

    thanks for dropping by our blog.:)

    xx

    selvia

    am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt in the first outfit - gah, love it! Its so pretty. Also, don't you love discovering old items you haven't worn in a while? That top is perfect :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great top, I should wear it more often! Hopefully will be easier to do so now I can see it in my wardrobe, haha!

      Delete
  8. loving the skirt so much, the lace design is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that top sure looks luxurious! can't believe it's from Cotton on ;) love the pairing with the skirt as well, so very elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find some great unexpected things in their $5 sales! :)

      Delete
  10. I love the ikat print tank top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this skirt. The print and the length.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Wrapped in Black and White'.
    Have a great weekend.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first outfit is one my absolute favourites of yours!!!! That pencil skirt is gorgeous, and love how you tucked in the tee!!! And that bag. LOVE!!!

    Joelyne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking gorgeous as always, darling! Loving that lacy pencil skirt - so perfect for work.



    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that first outfit of yours is so classy!! love that pencil skirt!!

    Talyssa xx
    www.thehiddenthimble.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the skirt and the top you paired it with! Great outfit.
    x Kirsty
    http://geelongfashionista.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Alexander Wang bag. It's nice and butter and the color is unique. Are you happy with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy with it! I'm glad I saw it in person before I bought it, as I wasn't sure about the weight. But it's definitely not too heavy, lighter than I thought it would be. It's still a heavy bag but it's definitely wearable :)

      Delete
  17. the argon colour is amazing! reebonz is opening a store here on the 18th.. so tempted to check it out!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go! I'm so jealous they are opening in Sydney so I don't get a chance to see it for a while. :(

      Delete
  18. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...