Friday 20 November 2015

Finishing Frocktober: Boho Dress, Jeans and A Tee. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB Tote

My final October outfit! I had a bit of a backlog of outfit pictures before I started the Frocktober challenge, and I wanted to post them before I started sharing all of my Frocktober outfits. Mainly because it's a nice timeline of the development of the baby bump. Thanks for sticking with me while I wrapped up posting the old outfits.

What I wore:

Away From Blue | Jeanswest boho chelsea printed dress second trimester baby bump

AwayFromTheBlue | Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote in plum purple closeup of Cooper adopted Shih Tzu
DressJeanswest 'Chelsea' printed dress
BeltAsos skinny pale pink belt
ShoesBalenciaga studded sandals in sorbet RGGH
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes pink clic clac and purple Salvatore Ferragamo 'Vara' leather bow bracelet
BagRebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote in plum (on sale in blue!)

Why I wore it:

My favourite dress to finish up Frocktober! Just a relaxing Saturday, spending some gift cards we found that expired that day, and going out for lunch.

It was an interesting challenge. If it had been one of the instagram style challenges I like to play along with, I would have given up a long time ago! It was only because I'd set myself a #31Days31DifferentDresses to fundraise for Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation that I kept going, as so many people had generously donated to encourage me.

I did a Frocktober wrap up post here. There were some outfits I loved, some I hated, and despite hoping I'd be able to clean out my wardrobe a little by getting rid of dresses that no longer worked for me, so very few dresses actually left my wardrobe! With many generous supporters, I managed to triple my initial fundraising target and raise over $600 for such a good cause. Thank you.


Last worn: Ray-Ban Wayfarers, boho print dress, pink belt, Balenciaga sandals, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote.

Other ways to wearboho print dress layered up for autumn, pink belt with a LBD, Balenciaga sandals and a back maxi dress, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote with a maxi dress.


Shop more Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote bags:






What I wore:

Away From The Blue | Second Trimester SAHM Style Kisschasy Final roar band tee skinny jeans

AwayFromTheBlue | Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote in plum purple
Tee: Kisschasy the final roar band tee
JeansJeanswest maternity super skinny jeans in antique blue
Shoes: Big W purple thongs
Bracelets: the usual plus House of Harlow sunburst wrap bracelet in cobalt
Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote in plum (on sale in mint!)

Why I wore it:

I was so excited to wear my maternity jeans after Frocktober! I wore my jeans and pants as much as possible in the early stages of my pregnancy with the help of a belly band, but I was really missing my maternity jeans. I knew as soon as I wore them the secret would be out, especially here on the blog, and I wanted to keep the secret to myself a little longer.

It was so good to wear these - comfortable and practical for a morning at playgroup with the toddler. I wore my Kisschasy band tee I'd picked up at their final Brisbane concert too. Toddler T and I both wore our graphic tees!


Last worn: Ray-Ban wayfarer (above), Jeanswest maternity jeans, purple thongs, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote (above). First time I've worn the tee as it's a recent purchase.

Other ways to wear: maternity skinny jeans and a newborn, purple thongs and shortspurple Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB tote with a black dress.


Linking up with Fab Favourites, Flashback Fashion, The Ultimate Rabbit Hole, Modest Monday.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : LikeToKnow.It : Youtube 

43 comments:

  1. i LOVE that RM bag!! and the pooch is too cute!! i have a morkie (maltese yorkie). have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that does sound cute! We don't know if Cooper is a pure Shih Tzu or a cross, as the shelter we adopted him from said he was just Shih Tzu but the groomer suggests he has something else mixed in. Either way, he's perfect! :) And a cute photobomber!

      Delete
  2. Love your final dress! Glad you are comfy in your maternity jeans. They look good on you!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO comfy! :D I was pleased to get them out again!

      Delete
  3. You finished Froctober nicely with the beautiful boho dress. That graphic tee is adorable and shows off your cute growing bump.

    Have a great weekend Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do like that little purple bag so so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you have the belly band in AU! I swear that thing saved my life during pregnancy! I couldn't find maternity jeans comfy. I think I purchased one pair? They kept falling down and fit so awkwardly. That belly band was a life saver. I wore my normal jeans my entire pregnancy! At my last OB appointment by Dr actually said "oh you're still wearing your normal jeans? Don't tell your friends." (; I took it as a compliment. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so lucky! That is an awesome compliment - and achievement! I didn't find the belly band comfortable at all...I much prefer these maternity jeans! :) Best purchases ever.

      Delete
  6. That RMinkoff bright bag is such a great addition to anything you wear !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this rebbecaa minkoff mab tote. They are my favorite . I have them in 2 colors :)

    http://dreaminloud.com/trend-alert-over-the-knee-boots/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This printed dress is amating...lovely and feminine maternity look...and I also like the second one..it has a bit of rock feel to it , perhaps because of that tee.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the purple handbag! And congrats on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All great looks! I really like that first look, it is such a cute dress :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so happy to be wearing mine again. Pregnancy is awesome, and the maternity clothing is a wonderful benefit haha!

      Delete
  12. I really love the printed dress with the belt. You look lovely, and the purple RM bag is such a gorgeous colour.
    Holiday Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look very pretty in this dress! Love the plum handbag! Your dog is so cute! Have a great weekend, Mica!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're looking fabulous in both your dresses and jeans! I love how your pooch always wants to get in on the action. Will he be getting some canine couture for Christmas?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha he will no doubt! But he never wears it for long....we had a big idea to get all the pups in the family in a family photo with various Christmas headwear, but we scrapped that, too much hard work keeping the clothes/hats on them all ha!

      Delete
  15. You look amazing in both your outfits. I'm a massive fan of graphic tees and those jeans fit your legs beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, look at you hot mama.. Love every outfit here, Mica.. But the second one is making me feel a little envy cos I didn't wore jeans during my pregnancy, wish I did..

    Xoxo,
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm grateful to have these from my first pregnancy still! They are so comfortable :)

      Delete
  17. You look so pretty! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. There always be one person who photo bomb you in a cute way, your dog lol Love the boho dress, and the 2nd chillout look!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking fabulous! I love the dress!! Great bag; lovely color!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking gorgeous! Aren't maternity jeans just the best! I got very attached to mine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I kept wearing mine quite a while post baby on my last pregnancy too! :)

      Delete
  21. You KNOW I love that dress! It ALWAYS looks so good on you! Look at you rockin the skinny jeans Mica! You look great :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, perfect end to the fundraiser! :)

      Delete
  22. LOVE the color of that mini MAB tote bag!
    Have a great weekend :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've enjoyed seeing all your dresses, you have a lovely collection. Again, I love that bag - the color is just stunning. Also love how your dog wants to be included in your photoshoots, lol.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes he's really happy to ham it up for the camera! :)

      Delete
  24. Oh I am loving this bag! And you are totally rocking the pregnant look - I think some women dress terribly when they're pregnant but you are wearing such great pieces that flatter your body and you're glowing with it! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think growing another human is hard work - people can certainly dress however they want! You can rest assured I'm lounging around in my PJs as much as possible until I actually have to get up and get dressed. Pregnancy dressing is tricky, things change so often! :)

      Delete
  25. Yay for finding gift cards!! Free money! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And free money that expires that day so you get extra reason to just spend it on frivolous things, no time for planning, hehe! :)

      Delete
  26. Thank you all for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loved seeing all your dresses and your growing bump too :) I wish I had done a better job of documenting my pregnancy when I was pregnant with Jona. Hopefully when we have another one I'll do better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm in a pretty unique position to be in a habit of taking a photo every day! Something I am grateful though, I can see the progress :)

      Delete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...